Ulloa 2
Hunemeier 1.7m
Skalak 1.5
Murphy 1.5m
Buckley 1
Hemed 1
Stockdale 1m

Norwood and Manu?

I suspect Norwood and Manu were somewhere between Murphy and Buckley in that list.
On Norwood, I was speaking to a Reading fan today, who said Norwood is quality, but plays better in a midfield three, his dead balls are his key strength (something I've been arguing for on a few threads) and scores the odd fantasy goal.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
So where are we up to?

Duffy 4
CMS 2.5
Baldock 2.5m
Knockaert 2.5
Ulloa 2
Hunemeier 1.7m
Skalak 1.5
Murphy 1.5m
Buckley 1
Hemed 1
Stockdale 1m

Norwood and Manu?

Duffy was £3m (upfront), Baldock was £1.3m, Knockaert was £1.75m

Manu was £1.4m, Norwood was £1.1m (total, not sure if the upfront fee was above £1m)

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Oh, and one other thing. I suspect that just like the last window, we'll shatter that ceiling in January.
Can anyone fit any further parts of a house into this thread?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
So where are we up to?

Duffy 4
CMS 2.5
Baldock 2.5m
Knockaert 2.5
Ulloa 2
Hunemeier 1.7m
Skalak 1.5
Murphy 1.5m
Buckley 1
Hemed 1
Stockdale 1m

Norwood and Manu?

How far we have come. Buckley, Hemed, and Stockdale, at one million pounds each, are only ninth, tenth, and eleventh, in terms of transfer fees paid.

Whoever would have thought it, just a few short years ago.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh, and one other thing. I suspect that just like the last window, we'll shatter that ceiling in January.
I'm sure people will, it's early doors yet.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How far we have come. Buckley, Hemed, and Stockdale, at one million pounds each, are only ninth, tenth, and eleventh, in terms of transfer fees paid.

We practically wet ourselves when we bought CMS.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

There will be no transfer fee shattering going on next month. Didn't you read Hughton's comments in the Argus this morning?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
There will be no transfer fee shattering going on next month. Didn't you read Hughton's comments in the Argus this morning?

Tbf I'd take those comments with a pinch of salt. I doubt the club will be airing their plans in public especially after what happened with Pritchard.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

He alluded to a quiet window in terms of quantity not quality.

If a '4th' forward is available - we'll go for it. The bid for Pritchard should indicate how far we'd go to get the level of forward we require, that bid was indeed 'shattering'.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Hughton claiming January is going to be "quiet", is obviously just his cryptic way of telling us what sort of players we're going to be signing.

Apparently, Hogan is really shy when around fellow males. Lampard suffers from Selective mutism and Matt Taylor only communicates with his head through nodding and swaying movements.

Just join the dots together. Looks like we're going to have a busy January!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I don't see it as a reflection on how far the Albion have come.
To me my first thought is 'blimey you can still put a quality team together on the cheap'.

A sad indictment on the direction football has taken.

It amazes me the clubs record signing is still 'only' £3-5m.
Although that doesn't amaze me as much as the fact it was spent on a centre half, who was the bargain of the century.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Hogan £15million price tag !!!! I just do not understand these new mainly foreign owners sack the manager and announce to the world that money is available for the new man to spend. ! Brentford must be just counting the cash as i type.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here