Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saw 4 Albion players today...

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
Brez, Calderon, Baz and Battipiedi all coming out of Starbucks up town, They all walked past me and i never said a thing! :facepalm:

What would you have done?
I've said hello to a couple of players i've seen out when i've been drunk but just didn't seem right when sober!

Bad fan!

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
Er, let them get on with their lives?

They do seem to hang out those 4, does Brez speak Spanish?

He must do, Unless they communicate through English, Not sure the Argies are used to lingo yet tho! Calderon looked happy, He must be buzzin after Spain winning the World Cup n all that

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
erm how about nothing, saying hello to people you have never meet in a street strikes me as a bit strange

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
erm how about nothing, saying hello to people you have never meet in a street strikes me as a bit strange

Yeh that's what i thought, But they play for the team i support! My mate was with me and he supports Spurs and he said to me if he saw Jermaine Defoe he would've had a right old chin wag with him!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Calderon looked happy, He must be buzzin after Spain winning the World Cup n all that

I doubt it.

From what I've heard he hates the Spanish national team and considers himself Basque first, Spanish a distant second.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

That's what I've always thought. Never been to keen on trying to talk to players I see out and about, partly because I wouldn't have a clue what to say.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yeh that's what i thought, But they play for the team i support! My mate was with me and he supports Spurs and he said to me if he saw Jermaine Defoe he would've had a right old chin wag with him!

He probably wouldve nutted him, if he could reach.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
What you could have done is ask them why they've come half way round the world and then chosen to go into a palace of plasticised Americana that sells bland mugs of American dishwater.

D

Deleted User X18H

Gosh how exciting 3rd division footballers who play for Brighton seen out having coffee in .......wait for it ...Brighton!

Listen I saw Jimmy Case in Boots Churchill Square in 1982 with his wife, and it changed my life. Now he was a household name.

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
Listen I saw Jimmy Case in Boots Churchill Square in 1982 with his wife, and it changed my life. Now he was a household name.[/QUOTE]

Did you speak to him?

D

Deleted User X18H

Listen I saw Jimmy Case in Boots Churchill Square in 1982 with his wife, and it changed my life. Now he was a household name.

Did you speak to him?[/QUOTE]

No I was too busy plucking up the courage to buy condoms.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Saw the very same 4 at about 8pm tonight at the Marina, they went to Pizza Express.

Like Daz I didn't say a word but regretted it after, oh well!

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Bumped into Junior McDougald and Nicky Rust in Hove Co-Op when they were playing for us. I plucked up the courage to chat to Junior for a couple of minutes about how things were going, and indulge in a bit of Archer/Bellotti ranting. Thing is, (and to this day I don't know why) I failed to even acknowledge Nicky's presence even though he was standing at Junior's side the whole time. Poor fella must have thought I didn't even recognise him. :whistle:

I was at the cigarette kiosk by the door as they left the store and Junior strolled up and patted me on the back and said goodbye. :wave:

....needless to say poor old Nicky didn't! :lolol:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Saw Dicker and Davies in the club shop with my mate around Christmas and i asked for a photo with them and they didn't seem to mind at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here