Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday's championship fixtures.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Just need Brum to equalise now, think Forest could be a different team with the confidence of a win under their belts, much rather go there if they had nothing to play for

Got told they had from the website I'm using but must have been chalked off :(. Agreed they could mount a late challenge, would be nice if they could get killed off.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
IF there are no more goals in the Watford v Ipswich game, then it is finally in our hands... no mistakes you mighty Hornets! :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Starting to believe
Believe what exactly? It's in hour hands, but hour hands do appear to be covered in lard.
Now we're back in the box seat, MASSIVE two home games now
Er, shouldn't that massive be lower case? We actually do have two massive home games now.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
With the fixtures the others have coming up 2 home wins and we could be there before the final day. The Friday night v Yeovil could really put the pressure on others if we win that.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Believe what exactly? It's in hour hands, but hour hands do appear to be covered in lard.

To be fair, its the same as every other team. Were all at an open door and we are all saying "After you", except no one is willing to walk through the door.

Birmingham are finally starting to fight back, hopefully they can equalise.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Come on Brum... equalise and make it a perfect footie result day! :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just need a Blues equaliser.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I did chuckle knowing that, had we lost the match 1-0 yesterday, we would have still climbed into the top six.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I did chuckle yesterday knowing that, had we lost the match 1-0 yesterday, we would have still climbed into the top six.
That would be hilarious if it was the last game of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here