edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
One MILLION.

One...hundred...billion

dr-evil.jpg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Currently there are over 2600 tickets available for sale around the ground (N 597, WL 1109, WU 278 East 706), and that is without any of the south stand (S1D, E & F) being made available for sale to Brighton fans yet.
Sounds like c.26,500 then.... We need to be in the play off zone, and have a sold out away end, to get 30,000+ again. Poor support.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sounds like c.26,500 then.... We need to be in the play off zone, and have a sold out away end, to get 30,000+ again. Poor support.

Poor support? Listen to yourself :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Whilst the spirits of NSC have been lifted by the signings in the last two weeks and three wins on the bounce I'm not sure how many extra casual fans it will attract for Saturday.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Surprised to see that not many more have been shifted this week since the signings and more positive results.

Give it two or three more exciting games, a realistic tilt at the top of the table and they'll be back.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I shall be making my way down this week with a song in my heart,.... "walking down the Shoreham Road"... I think, will be my choice this week...... it will be a pleasure I am sure, long overdue good atmosphere and happy smiling faces.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Some bright spark at the club considered this to be a category A game - so you're looking at £42 for the better seats. Outrageous to be fair - go for the SW or north seats at £33, still insanely expensive though.

We'd love to go but we'll probably go to Shoreham air show. After tax and national insurance contribution then I take home £43 a day and Sarah slightly more on £45. People moan but we've bills and rent and doesn't leave us very much so have to pick and choose what to do at weekends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here