Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Saturday attendance

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If they've been given them, I reckon they'll sell another 1000, Mark. They've started pretty well themselves.

Edit: they've been given about 2,350. I reckon they'll sell them. That's still far fewer than we take there - we usually fill out their 3,000 capacity stand don't we. Even 4 years ago with nothing to play for, we filled it.

Wednesday sold out their 2,336 allocation and were sent a few extra at the last moment.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
25,600 almost guaranteed figure. Less than Derby and Norwich this year, possibly less than Forest by the end of the season.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Anyone know what category this match is as might attend. Me and Sarah said we'd visit again next year after the Sheffield game as the football was shocking and we couldn't justify paying £40 pounds again but after these new signings and playing exciting football again we're thinking of going Saturday.

Sarah and I.

Thank god someone else said it.

Just how many of you are considering taking Sarah along?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It can't be a million as there will be some segregation in the South taking up a block. So somewhere between 25k and 999,999k I reckon.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
28.5k, an almost full south stand, the rain holding off and a Brighton win ... will be a great afternoon - really fired up this week.

Currently there are over 2600 tickets available for sale around the ground (N 597, WL 1109, WU 278 East 706), and that is without any of the south stand (S1D, E & F) being made available for sale to Brighton fans yet.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It can't be a million as there will be some segregation in the South taking up a block. So somewhere between 25k and 999,999k I reckon.

Yes, I have to agree. I should imagine there might be slightly fewer people than the population of India at the Amex on Saturday. We're not massive Sheffield Wednesday. :)lolol:)

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Yes, I have to agree. I should imagine there might be slightly fewer people than the population of India at the Amex on Saturday. We're not massive Sheffield Wednesday. :)lolol:)

If people were to adopt the Indian approach to public transport, Falmer station would be cleared in seconds after the match.

Indiatraincommute.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here