Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sarah Watts - a real Albion hero RIP

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Very sorry and sad to hear that news. Condolences to Sarah's family and friends, RIP.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Dreadful news. As has been said by others, she was not someone I knew personally, but was one of the familiar faces you'd always see no matter how grim things had got, or often how obscure and unattractive the away ground was you'd be visiting.

RIP.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
A true fan who was prepared to stick her head above the parapet. We are in your debt, as we are for your Albion friends and family who must be devastated at this sad news. Enjoy the view from the big stand in the sky.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
How terribly sad, I used to stand next to her and Liz Costa in the West Stand at The Goldstone, she was a true Albion supporter who did so much for the club. RIP Sarah

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Sad news. R.I.P

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Very sad news - thoughts and prayers are with her friends and family.

Dandyman

In London village.
Condolences to her family and friends. A true Albion fan.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Another one taken too soon. I had heard from friends that she had been unwell for some time, but still a shock. One of the Supporter's Club newsletters said that she had very strong religious beliefs which had helped her come to terms with her illness. RIP Sarah

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
After courageously battling cancer for several months, Sarah sadly passed away earlier today.

There are so few words that one can say - Sarah was a loyal Albion fan who spent thousands of hours campaigning, marching, emailing, supporting, protesting, organising, writing, delivering, speaking, debating all things Albion. A key part of the FFA team and secretary of the Supporters' Clubs - she joins Roy in looking down on us.

All too soon, all too cruel.

Rest in peace Sarah. Our prayers and thoughts are with your family and friends.

We will never forget.

Sad, sad news. R I P Sarah.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
RIP Sarah. Condolences to the family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here