[Albion] Sanders,Cochrane and Gyokeres all going out on loan

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
4 working days left to get Sanders' loan sorted.

Need to think about one or two others too - Yapi, Roberts, Cashman?

Interesting one is Molumby - MOTM for Ireland against Wales - if he's going to stay, is he going to get games here? Millwall would be delighted to have him back again, I'm sure, but he's been there, done that. Where else would be good - Germany, Belgium?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Interesting one is Molumby - MOTM for Ireland against Wales - if he's going to stay, is he going to get games here? Millwall would be delighted to have him back again, I'm sure, but he's been there, done that. Where else would be good - Germany, Belgium?

Molumby could play top flight football in any European top flight league and do well. Could be the best option if we don’t think he’ll get game time with us. To be honest I think potter wants him in the squad though. The boy is clearly class and will get his chance at some point.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Molumby could play top flight football in any European top flight league and do well. Could be the best option if we don’t think he’ll get game time with us. To be honest I think potter wants him in the squad though. The boy is clearly class and will get his chance at some point.
The window for transfers and loans to foreign leagues is mostly shut. Russia is open until Saturday. Portugal is open for another week or two.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sanders could still get a loan to Portugal I think if the Championship is ruled out.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Would rather see send him to Union in Belgium, and in fact many of our youngsters. It would be in our best interests to try and get Union into the Belgian Premier League.

Very much this, having a side in the Belgian Premier League would be a great place to send loanee's at the top end of their loan development process.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Would rather see send him to Union in Belgium, and in fact many of our youngsters. It would be in our best interests to try and get Union into the Belgian Premier League.

I dont think that he should play in the Belgian second division, and - more important than my opinion - their transfer window is closed.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I dont think that he should play in the Belgian second division, and - more important than my opinion - their transfer window is closed.
Ah, fair enough didn't realise that their window is shut.

That said, we need to get Blooms second club into the Premier Division at some point.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The way Molumby played against Wales, and glimpses he's shown this season already, suggest he is more than good enough to be a valuable member of your squad this season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ah, fair enough didn't realise that their window is shut.

That said, we need to get Blooms second club into the Premier Division at some point.

I thought they'd got promoted the year that Percy played for them .............. apparently not. Oh well.

Would be a good stepping stone/learning experience for some of our youngsters though. Shame not available until January now.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Sanders could still get a loan to Portugal I think if the Championship is ruled out.

I really rate Sanders based on what I've seen. A loan to a strong English Championship team would have been perfect. Portugal might also be a good option.

I don't see him getting many chances in our midfield bar significant injuries...unless of course he can start out as a wing-back, then he might get some minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports