Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sanchez to be sold for £20m ?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Hope we won't look back on this Summer as the point where we reverted to being A Selling Club. There's some special players here at the current time, club shouldn't get over-confident and just assume that they can cash in and replace without skipping a beat

But we are a selling club, we always have been. It's just that no-one has met our valuations of our players or they haven't wanted them.

We sold White because Arsenal met our asking price. I even think that given Burn was nearly 30 and only had 12-18 months left on his deal that again, they left because our asking price was met. The difference is, we don't have to sell if the money is right. If the money is right, then we'll sell.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Seeing as palace are probably going to finish above us again, are teams coming in for all their players? Why is it all our players are so in demand?

A lot of it has to do with the players we sign and the way we play the game.

We sign young players, develop them and then sell them when they’re going to be at their peak / highest worth.

It’s the attributes the players have and the way we play shows these off to the extent that it’s not difficult imaging them playing in a free flowing attacking system.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Given the DA situation I’d imagine we’d be very reluctant to do much business with Newcastle, and with DA there (ish) I don’t imagine them massively over spending on single transfers.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Given the DA situation I’d imagine we’d be very reluctant to do much business with Newcastle, and with DA there (ish) I don’t imagine them massively over spending on single transfers.

Newcastle won’t be coming in for Sanchez. Common knowledge that Henderson is joining them on loan for next season.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
"Leicester are set to enquire about Brighton's £50m-rated Spain goalkeeper Robert Sanchez, with Kasper Schmeichel set for talks over his contract situation with the Foxes"

Assume his new valuation is based on a lazy 'journo' on NSC

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
A lot of it has to do with the players we sign and the way we play the game.

We sign young players, develop them and then sell them when they’re going to be at their peak / highest worth.

It’s the attributes the players have and the way we play shows these off to the extent that it’s not difficult imaging them playing in a free flowing attacking system.

This all day long. We have modelled ourselves on Southampton and a poorer mans Chelsea. We are global in our recruitment and our aim I think is to eventually knock Ajax off of their perch as the number 1 academy in Europe.:albion2:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
"Leicester are set to enquire about Brighton's £50m-rated Spain goalkeeper Robert Sanchez, with Kasper Schmeichel set for talks over his contract situation with the Foxes"

:lolol:

That bloke owes me a fiver.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
We are not selling Sanchez or Cucu as both are important players on long contracts except if a club are willing to meet their valuations , I expect Sanchez would be around £40-50 M given his importance to the team and Cucu at least £50m possibly pushing £60m , he is probably the most important player in the team currently.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We are not selling Sanchez or Cucu as both are important players on long contracts except if a club are willing to meet their valuations , I expect Sanchez would be around £40-50 M given his importance to the team and Cucu at least £50m possibly pushing £60m , he is probably the most important player in the team currently.

We might well sell Cucu and Sanchez.
But not for anything other than big big money.
We should have total faith that the club will get it right when it’s time for our best to move on.
The management of White’s exit from the club was spot on.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Schmeichel is leaving LCFC for Nice...

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
No chance we'll sell Bobby Sanchez to a non-Champions League club. I don't believe he would leave us otherwise, unless he had a desire and offer to return to Spain.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Would you sell him for £50m?

"Brighton are known for holding out for premium fees and they may resist selling Sanchez for less than £50 million."​

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Would Chelsea really pay us that amount of cash for anyone after we robbed them blind for Cucurella?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
More made up crap…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here