Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sanchez to be sold for £20m ?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm so bored of this lazy journalism now, It's all bollocks.
Oh look, Potter used to be at Brighton and they have a goalkeeper, let's slap an imaginary pricetag on said player and say Chelsea have identified him as a potential target.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For Sanchez? Yeah, I'd take that. Assuming we have (or can get) an adequate replacement, no problem. Sounds like a good price to me.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Just a fluff common sense piece. Of course they want him. We don’t want to sell. When is his contract up?

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
mitoma for 50 million
At first I thought no way at that price then I looked at his contract it ends next year, oops no it doesn't it ends June 25, by the time the summer window opens we will be asking nearly double that. I see Arsenal want him for 35 (according to the Sun)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
£150m and Uncle Tony might contemplate thinking about it.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I wonder if there’s also a year’s contract extension available to the club?
Wouldn’t surprise me - I’d love one of course! Nobody reported it at the time though unlike previous signings with such a clause. I’d guess not.

Either way the guy deserves a huge new contract in the summer if we are to have hope of keeping him for a few more years.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wouldn’t surprise me - I’d love one of course! Nobody reported it at the time though unlike previous signings with such a clause. I’d guess not.

Either way the guy deserves a huge new contract in the summer if we are to have hope of keeping him for a few more years.
We focus on future exits, but I wonder what TB has planned this summer in signings? Bearing in mind a desire to keep RDZ motivated and with us for as long as possible.

No doubt all names we’d never heard of.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
We focus on future exits, but I wonder what TB has planned this summer in signings? Bearing in mind a desire to keep RDZ motivated and with us for as long as possible.

No doubt all names we’d never heard of.
Absolutely. No doubt deals are in place with agents already - many of our deals take years to complete since first monitoring a player.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Todd B at Chelsea is going to be asking his chums what this FFP thingy is that Man City seem to have come unstuck on.
When he finds out he is going to question those ‘advisers’ around him that said he could just buy up all the high bucks talent around.
No one will help them out by buying their offloads and so the challenge will hit them soon enough.
£50m for Sanchez? Maybe, but their spending will have to stop sometime soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here