Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sammy Lee - joining Southampton FC (NOT assistant manager at the Albion)

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
This club is becoming a joke. A manager who's managed in the Champions League and an assistant who's been in the England set-up?! Pathetic. Have we no ambition?

Barber Papa... I mean 'out'. :shootself

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Fine. But can we now pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssee sign some new players. How much longer do we have to wait.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I just HOPE that when this TRIO of CLOWNS get to Lancing they REMEMBER to take the turn off at the training ground and not Billy Smart's CIRCUS on the BEACH Green.

This is the worst TRIO since Thicky Adams, CLIPBOARD Kid and Dean 'Radio RENTALS' White and at least White could FIX the dressing room TV and I doubt LEE could even REACH it.

:lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I seem to recall him failing miserably at Blackburn a few years back, am I right ?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I just HOPE that when this TRIO of CLOWNS get to Lancing they REMEMBER to take the turn off at the training ground and not Billy Smart's CIRCUS on the BEACH Green.

This is the worst TRIO since Thicky Adams, CLIPBOARD Kid and Dean 'Radio RENTALS' White and at least White could FIX the dressing room TV and I doubt LEE could even REACH it.

Was HOPING that we'd GET an update from your SAUCE today as it is FRIDAY.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
some
PASSION
at last sits back knowing we might be alright

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
In my view this strengthens the playing side alongside the 3 Bs. It should also help with player recruitment and give the fans greater confidence. It also suggests to me that there are funds for player investment.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Absolutely.

Can we manage to get those 5 top quality signings we need in, within budget ? ???

Perhaps 2 excellent season long loans from Liverpool, and then 3 decent permanent transfers in.

Sounds about right in terms of numbers, permanent/loan ratio, with a view to scouring the loan market if we have long term or a number of injuries.
Positions: goalkeeper, centre back, left back, and either two wide forwards or one wide forward and one central striker.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Bloody hell.

Bloody hell.

*sits down*

Bloody hell.

Hyppia and Sammy Lee. It's barely 3 years since we last played at Withdean for heaven's sake - and what a 3 years it's been.

Bloody hell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here