Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Baldock

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We played better last season when Baldock played. We were a better team with Baldock in the starting eleven. The team should be judged as a unit NOT as individuals. If Baldocks hard work, movent and running make us more likely to win then he is usefull regardless of how many goals he scores as an individual.
Agreed except that Sam B's primary role is scoring and in that he falls well short of what is required.

Now, his other contributions are great but we need a better option with Sam on the bench IMHO.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
what an utter waste of space is Baldock, done nothing today other than get himself sent off - the only blessing is a ban for him

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Absolute waste of ****ing wages, football kit, medical services and everything else this club has showered him with, all he's done is been a shower of utter shite

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Nice guy, tries hard, not up to it

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Absolute waste of ****ing wages, football kit, medical services and everything else this club has showered him with, all he's done is been a shower of utter shite

Agree 2 years at the club today & the memories are ......

Get rid of the useless so & so - utter liability, not a goal scorer. What on earth does he add to the squad?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We need to sign a striker or we're going nowhere fast. Newcastle have been good so no major worries but we need a goal scorer to partner Murray

biddles911

May 12, 2014
We need to sign a striker or we're going nowhere fast. Newcastle have been good so no major worries but we need a goal scorer to partner Murray

I think we need a decent number 10 who can also score a few goals. Baldock has had his chance but he can't hold the ball up, he can't go past defenders and he can't deliver a decent ball most of the time.

Murray and Hemed will both get plenty of goals with a quality partner. I'd be happy with a 10+ goals striker who can do the business with either of them....

Hope Stephens gets back too. Our midfield isn't a patch on last season without him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
People can defend him him as much as they want. He is clearly isn't good enough at this level

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Aspinall called it an idiotic challenge by Baldock. That's good enough for me. Especially when he's on a yellow already.

Aspinall is wrong. Baldock was entitled to challenge for the ball, and Sels kicked him. I've seen the replay 4 or 5 times.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Aspinall is wrong. Baldock was entitled to challenge for the ball, and Sels kicked him. I've seen the replay 4 or 5 times.
But it's a nothing move, the very best he could realistically hope for is a goal kick.
We all know what the worst case scenario was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here