Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sadly we're going to need a Stockdale update thread.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I'm a bit of a neanderthal in relation to body hair. The bad news is this tape sticks like an absolute *******. No option other than to grit your teeth and rip it off. Stings like ****.Suggest not trying sticking any on any sensitive areas.

But your danglys will be okay...no pain there, I promise.

:eek:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'd like to see what he has to offer because I think Stockdale will be a liability this season like last season. Stockdale can only save shots that are straight at him.

Sometimes reading nsc can be very embarrassing. You have gone beyond that stage. You are simply thick

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'd like to see what he has to offer because I think Stockdale will be a liability this season like last season. Stockdale can only save shots that are straight at him.
Are you from this planet, or did last season pass you by, DS was one of our better players.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Any update on DS injury? What is is and how long he will be out for?
No date given, but indications are it isn't serious.

I suspect they won't rush him back before the international break though, unless it is really minor.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming

What an absolute winding canute you are. Foxtrot Oscar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here