Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ryan Giggs

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Taught by Taggart, to stare down refs. Always at the front of the possie with G.Neville spitting hate after the injustice of a correct decision.

But a Welsh cross-eyed version.

Indeed, I wouldn't want to bump into either individual on a dark night . . . as the saying goes.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
47 year old man with a woman in her 30s and another in her 20s. Charges include one count of coercive and controlling behaviour between 2017 and 2020.

Last edited by a moderator:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He’s a wrong’un eyes too close together

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Could I remind people that British decency and, perhaps particularly relevantly on this thread, English Law dictates that an individual is innocent until proven guilty, whatever one’s personal opinion of the accused’s likely guiltiness. This means that statements (or clear inferences) of guilt are libel.

Such posts are the surest way to get the thread deleted.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Could I remind people that British decency and, perhaps particularly relevantly on this thread, English Law dictates that an individual is innocent until proven guilty, whatever one’s personal opinion of the accused’s likely guiltiness. This means that statements (or clear inferences) of guilt are libel.

Such posts are the surest way to get the thread deleted.

Yeh but his eyes are too close together

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yeh but his eyes are too close together

Seems that people who are great at kicking or hitting a ball have that trait though? Bjorn Borg being just one example, there are loads of others too

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Seems that people who are great at kicking or hitting a ball have that trait though? Bjorn Borg being just one example, there are loads of others too

Interesting observation. Intuitively, I would have expected the reverse to have been true - better stereoscopic vision if the eyes are farther apart. Perhaps, if your observation is correct (and I’m not questioning it as I have no data), closeness gives more precision in focus? Or something.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
That's true but he does come across as a bit of a slut

True but the Welsh girl from Big Brother he shacked up with for a while was VERY easy on the eye - can't remember her name.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
He'll get some greasy solicitor on his side that will cost thousands of pounds. :glare:

That sounds a little uncomfortable (and expensive) but each to their own as long as they both are of age and consented.😀

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Doing the rounds on WhatsApp

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Last warning all. Post nothing stating or implying Giggs' guilt. If someone does, the thread will be deleted.

If you're determined to share your thoughts as to his guilt please do so on a private group (eg Whatsapp) or your personal social media account. Perhaps you could tweet your opinion tagging Giggs and his lawyers? No? Then don't post it here either.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Last warning all. Post nothing stating or implying Giggs' guilt. If someone does, the thread will be deleted.

If you're determined to share your thoughts as to his guilt please do so on a private group (eg Whatsapp) or your personal social media account. Perhaps you could tweet your opinion tagging Giggs and his lawyers? No? Then don't post it here either.

Genuine question, while appreciating the concern from NSC’s PoV (I think!), who is likely to be monitoring this forum to ever see this stuff, or maybe running software to bring up a combination of words like ‘Giggs and guilt’ typed by speculating football fans?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

That's an interesting observation. Who is our most accurate crosser of the ball? Pascal Gross.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here