Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We have every chance next week.

The atmosphere will be great!

So a big fat YES.

Come on England!!

I've refused to let my heart rule my head and voted no - the Aussies are still the world's top team and will have the backing of the home crowd. But we'll never have a better chance of winning it. Did you see Dallagio (sp) in tears before the kick off? They want it so bad :clap:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
If we perform to our best on the day then there is no-one capable of stopping us...

I'd say we need to start with exactly the same line up as we did today...

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I've refused to let my heart rule my head and voted no - the Aussies are still the world's top team and will have the backing of the home crowd. But we'll never have a better chance of winning it. Did you see Dallagio (sp) in tears before the kick off? They want it so bad :clap:

Dallaglio!

Yeah they do want it badly, and in the second half today they were starting to show their true class. The first half was frantic mainly due to both the French and the English being under pressure from each other and making stupid errors.

Honestly, what would we do without Wilko? ? ? ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm just glad we're there! This weekend started out as a fairly low point. the Aussies beat NZ and I was in a pub full of Aussies. I get back home and stub my toe so badly it looks broken (too many :drink: ) and then the Albion lose 4-1 at home. You could say I was none too confident.

However having just watched the England forwards dominate the game, and having a load of Frenchies on the table next to me crying in to their vin rouge I have to say this wekend is looking up.

Will we beat the Aussies? I can't even imagine it if we didn't. Best chance of an England World Cup since 1966. C'mon!!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
SPGASRY018.jpg

Martin Johnson will take control!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Catch him if you can!

BBT094large.jpg

Get ready for a week of mud raking and insults from the Aussie gutter press and media. WHEN we win next week, get ready for a barrage of whinging for their defeat, blaming "negative tactics" by the oposition and any other excuse they can think of. No matter what sport, whenever they lose, they're never gracious enough to accept they were beaten by a better team on the day. Watch out for the flying toys and dummies......

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Of course we will f***ing win it!!!!!!!!!!!

Why?

Cause I'm out here to cheer the boys on!!!!!!!!!!!!

We came here with a backpack, you with a ball and chain, ball and chain....................

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
and Eddie Jones with his "psycological tactics" in the papers. funniest was when he said that England were so arrogant that they went into battle with red coats on!:lolol:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Trust me, thew Aussies are all mouth on this one! They are really shitting they're pants over this game! We can and will beat the fuckers, and bring home a bit of history for all the country!

And was Jerusalem not built, on Englands green and pleasant land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Trigger said:
I seriously believe our trump card next week will be a certain Jason Robinson...

Cue picture...

Couldn't agree more Trigger.

He made a great run for our try against the Welsh.

We are so looking forward to the game WA seagull!

COME ON ENGLAND!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here