ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Well I just hope that all European embassies in Moscow stop serving Ferrero Rocher to their Russian guests as a protest.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It went out quickly, but on earth is the security doing?!

So scary that they are able to get it into a stadium.

i remember away at Cardiff when they were at Ninian. The guy searching me felt something in my jacket pocket and was immediately on high alert worried that i had a club or something. He was a little relieved when it was a pack of biscuits for the train.

But the fact is, it would probably be the same size and shape as a flair. No one was going to cause trouble at Cardiff v Brighton (apart from the coin throwing at the end) but yet they were still meticulous in their searching. It doesn't take long and could save massive issues

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
So scary that they are able to get it into a stadium.

i remember away at Cardiff when they were at Ninian. The guy searching me felt something in my jacket pocket and was immediately on high alert worried that i had a club or something. He was a little relieved when it was a pack of biscuits for the train.

But the fact is, it would probably be the same size and shape as a flair. No one was going to cause trouble at Cardiff v Brighton (apart from the coin throwing at the end) but yet they were still meticulous in their searching. It doesn't take long and could save massive issues

I can remember at Pompey having the programme folded up inside my coat and the steward did to me what happened to you. In Cardiff they would only know too well unfortunately what a flare in a ground can do, like what happened at the Wales v Romania qualifier in 1993.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I envisaged a future when perhaps wars were started over water and food, but football could also be a catalyst for war

Lavrov has already said:

" We cannot close our eyes to the absolutely provocative actions by supporters from other countries,"

" You have probably seen the outrageous images on TV when the Russian flag is getting stamped on and when insults are being screamed about the Russian (political) leadership and about leading Russian sports people."

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-euro-russia-lavrov-idUKKCN0Z1168

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So was there no violence at the game then?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Lavrov has already said:

" We cannot close our eyes to the absolutely provocative actions by supporters from other countries,"

" You have probably seen the outrageous images on TV when the Russian flag is getting stamped on and when insults are being screamed about the Russian (political) leadership and about leading Russian sports people."

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-euro-russia-lavrov-idUKKCN0Z1168

Sticks and stones etc etc....

They really have a gigantic chip on their shoulder don't they.

At least when our so called supporters act up, the whole country shakes their head and the government distances it's self from such acts...

Seems completely the opposite for the Russians, they really dangerous more so than North Korea in many respects because at least they can see the outside world to a degree unlike the poor people of North Korea who actually think they have won the World Cup three times in a row.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
At least when our so called supporters act up, the whole country shakes their head and the government distances it's self from such acts...

Seems completely the opposite for the Russians
That's actually been a problem for us for years. There's been plenty of violence from German and Italian fans, but as soon as someone English does something our media are all over it, and we give off the impression that we're the trouble makers. We're not, and haven't been for decades.

This isn't the first time hooligans from Europe (not England) have planned violence in advance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here