Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russia vs Slovakia OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Russia will use the fact they are virtually out to get automatic disqualification post final whistle

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I put money on Hamsik for first goal. :down:

Russia are absolute gash. Used up all their luck in the England game. The only thing they're good at is taking drugs and violence. Will be a busy night for the police.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
ffs........my euro mojo is taking a battering here...was supposed to be going for a jolly up to watch the wales game tomorrow but i think i may end up watching on the couch with a bucket over my head.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Please let this go off after the game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
England will have no chance against Slovenia.

Based on what? Slovakia (assuming you meant them) are a good side but England have produced one of the best overall performances of the tourno so far no? To say we have 'no chance' is a bit OTT...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
This really has shown up how bad a result it was on Saturday night for England. Not our performance, but purely the result. It's no coincidence that the words 'rubbish' and 'Russia' both start with the letters R & U because that's exactly what Russia are.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Russia are piss-poor, although they did lose several of their best players in Denisov, Dzagoev, and Zhirkov. Its such a shame.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Let's hope we beat Slovakia and Wales with Wales beating Russia which would mean England and Wales go through.
3rd place should also get through, unless any team in this group has the worst or 2nd worst record for a 3rd placed team in this tournament

Sent from popcorn packets for NSC binfests

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
1-2 Oh no!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That Russian manager looks like his body won't last out the game. Makes Steve Fatty Evans look like a finely honed athlete.

Oh, and whoever thought it was a good idea to hire The Withdean Screamer to make the stadium announcements?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
How the hell did these Russian scum bags get flares into the ground again?!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here