Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes well done Ned

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
If you get it wrong you got a lump of poo or a Pala*se badge or something?
That's a bit harsh aint it. A lump of poo I couldn't live with, but there's no need to threaten anyone with a Palarse badge. That's going to far:angry::angry::glare::albion2::albion2:

Go wash your mouth out with soap and water.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
In fairness folks I can't take credit for breaking the news, I only repeated what a falkirk fan had posted on brightonfans.
It could well have been a wind up at the time & wouldn't i have looked the idiot.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
A bit more info from the Falkirk fan who posted on Brightonfans (copied and pasted)

Can 99% confirm that you lot have signed Stevie Thomson, from ourselves. Ex-Peterborough, he has been in superb form so far this season and has helped guide is to 6th place in the SPL. Only reason he's leaving is because his family have failed to settle up here. he is Scottish, clearly his family aren't, or simply are missing living down south. Whatever the reason he'll be signing for 25k, his contract was up in the summer, so at least we're getting something out of it. This will go through on Monday barring any hitches.
Good luck for the rest of the season

He's a central midfielder, right sided. You could say he's a box-to-box player but he isn't as young as he used to be and his form has been slightly hit and miss since he joined a few years back. He has been outstanding this season though and has played quite an important part in our success so far this season. He's also our club captain so it'll be a shame to lose him. What can you do though eh? I don't think this is a done deal yet though, certainly not as definite as it seemed according to someone in the know I talked to at our game today. The figure being muted now is around 90k.

We're looking at tabling a bid for a midfielder in the same mould as Thommo too, so it does look like he'll be moving on. I reckon you would be pretty lucky to have him

Very good signing for you's. Last year he was terrible but this year a diffrent klass quite pacey and fit hes a good leader on the park only downside is he goes back a little. All in all tho hes a great signing and perfect captain material. Everyone speaks highly of him at falkirk nd he is a very big loss for us.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
"his form has been slightly hit and miss since he joined a few years back"

"Last year he was terrible"

Little bit worrying but still, a very exciting signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports