Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rubbish Youngsters

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I am sick of people saying we've got promising youngsters. If they can't make it in this team get rid of them all.

Robinson - Crap
Lynch - Overated
Cox - average
Al Abd = Useless
Gatting - Waste of space
and on and on....................

What's the point in bringng in two young players in on loan when we are supposed to have good youngsters:angry: :angry:

Fact: They are not good enough for this division and will end up non league, aka Ramsey, Marney and all the other 'promising youth'

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bit Harsh , I think the fact Cox is currently our best player is not due to him being good , more the fact that our team has become so bad. A very Jonny Crumplin scenario

malcolm prescott

Jul 8, 2006
Preston village
durrington gull said:
I am sick of people saying we've got promising youngsters. If they can't make it in this team get rid of them all.

Robinson - Crap
Lynch - Overated
Cox - average
Al Abd = Useless
Gatting - Waste of space

What's the point in bringng in two young players in on loan when we are supposed to have good youngsters:angry: :angry:

Fact: They are not good enough for this division and will end up non league, aka Ramsey, Marney and all the other 'promising youth'

They might not be good enough at this time they need help they will be good enough given time

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
durrington gull said:

Robinson - Crap
Lynch - Overated
Cox - average
Al Abd = Useless
Gatting - Waste of space

I take it encouragement is something your not too hot on then?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The problem is that too many of them are being pitched in too soon. Its quite literally men against boys out there this season. We should be looking at introducing the likes of Cox and Lynch gradually into the 1st team. They should be playing every now and then amongst a group of experienced professionals who can help develop and bring them on in the 1st team. But because of the decimation of the squad under McGhee, what we're actually left with is a bunch of kids who are having to start week-in, week-out, and are being RELIED upon to perform and get the results.

The balance is completely wrong. Far from bringing these players on, this season could well end up finishing them off.

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Rubbish Youngsters

malcolm prescott said:
They might not be good enough at this time they need help they will be good enough given time
I agree but we don't have time if we want to stay up...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
To say they are rubbish is just plain crap. Ok so there not looking good at the moment but give them time and support and it will come good, slating them really is not going to help is it

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
durrington gull said:

Robinson - Crap
Lynch - Overated
Cox - average
Al Abd = Useless
Gatting - Waste of space

I would like to see you play football, I'm in need for a laugh.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I agree with Easy, we are far too relient on the young players at the moment, what happens when they are totally worn out at the arse end of January is frankly a little frightening.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
durrington gull said:

Robinson - Crap
Lynch - Overated
Cox - average
Al Abd = Useless
Gatting - Waste of space

I'm sorry, but that's a load of bollocks. The top four are the future of this club. The problem is that they need experience around them. you should be ashamed of yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here