Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rottingdean Bus??

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On Saturday I got a big double decker back. Maybe she didn't realise this one went through Woodingdean?

I think the double decker is a B&H bus , the others , single deckers are provided by Compass Travel. So it could be a bit confusing for some passengers.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
No trouble at all from my experience of three games. Walked out of the ground after the final whistle up the steps and onto an almost empty R bus everytime. Soon filled up and back in Rottingdean in no time. Couldn't wish for more

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
you must of left the ground early?used this 3 times and it has taken me over a hour to get home

i must have been lucky everytime, have never and will never leave a game early, just take a steady stroll up and get sraight on it, i had to wait 15mins on saturday but i did go in the shop and expect a little wait

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Has anyone got any experience of the Route S?

Route S

Starts at Shoreham High Street and runs via Shoreham Station, Eastern Avenue, Middle Road, Hammy Lane, Old Shoreham Road, the bottom part of Mile Oak Road, Valley Road, Chalky Road, Fox Way, Hangleton Grenadier, Hangleton Road, Court Farm Road, Goldstone Crescent, Dyke Road, Valley Drive, Withdean Stadium, Carden Avenue and By-pass.

I'd be getting on at Dyke Road/Valley Drive. Is it full by then and how long does it take? Manly spanks, if you can help!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Where on the coach park are you getting these buses ? the wife was directed to where the P & R & S go from, is this where you got it from ?As said there at least a 100 others waiting with her just for the Route R bus.
Can you identify exactly where these go from in the coach park.

The bus goes from right in the middle of the coach/bus park. We walked up the steps, squeezed through all the coaches going further afield, and there they are...quite near to Park and Ride buses. The 'S' bus was there too. There were a lot of people squeezing on, but there were several buses to choose from.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
you must of left the ground early?used this 3 times and it has taken me over a hour to get home

No, stayed in the WSU until all the players had left the pitch, then off we went. I had quite a long wait after the Blackpool game, but it seems to be getting better with each match.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
The secret is starting to get out! These buses are superb if you want to get away quickly. I caught the P bus after the Sunderland game, straight up the steps, back of the coach park, and there they are loading up and rolling out. Really good service. I think B&H Buses are going to have to start laying on extra buses to cope with demand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here