Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Goal conceded due to yet ANOTHER run down our left. The result, indirectly of the incessant FAFFING that led to us missing out on Stephen Ward and ending up with the worst full back in the division at left back, the FOURTH loan in that position since Painter was a regular.

Butters on the radio also complaining about lack of leadership. WTF is Bruno doing with his years of experience then? I'd rather have had Kayal as skipper today - or Dunk. The former looked like he had something about him in his first couple of games but it looks like a few weeks with the shower of shit we signed and retained have knocked that out of him.

This season can't end quickly enough.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Am I right in thinking that the strikers in today's squad have managed 2 league goals between them this season?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hope CH reads them the riot act. Seems like we have players who don't give a shit today. Probably thought Rotherham was going to be a push over. We are much better than this.

Not sure that we are! Seems that this has been a problem with our attitude most of the season. We are where we deserve to be. I think we will stay up, but we need a really big clear out in the summer and hopefully we can get some better players in.

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
just looking through the thread
might be some kind of record of going from
great team selection to we are shite

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
just looking through the thread
might be some kind of record of going from
great team selection to we are shite

Probably explain why Hughton has been so reluctant to send out an attacking line up for an away game before today. I was one of those who liked the look of today's team when it was announced :down:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Inspiring team talk must be about over and here we go for a totally different second half ........ Superglue those tea cups.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Vicki Lank ‏@ThickBlueLine 5m5 minutes ago

Hard to know whether they're complacent, or simply crap #BHAFC

Kieran Maguire @KieranMaguire · 15m 15 minutes ago

One team want to win, one team want to go home as soon as possible. Poor poor from the Albion #RUFC #bhafc

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The last time I went in the North I stood next to a bloke who wet himself while singing Tony Blooms Blue & White Army CONSTANTLY----Sums it all up:moo:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Was sat musing this morning trying to decide whether to go to the game today and if I could justify spending £60 when I have a little one on the way. The decision made itself.

We may come back today and win an excellent second half but the point is I have so little enthusiasm for the team and the leadership at the club at the moment. We need wholesale changes in our current squad with some serious investment coming in the summer but I can't see it happening under Tony Bloom. People blame Barber but Bloom is the boss and he is the one that sets the budgets and signs the cheques. Tony Bloom saved our club and has given us the infrastructure to last for the next 50 years. I just hope he can see what is needed in the short term too.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
O'Gravy off , Worst on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here