Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham Child Rape Scandal

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
All the time you have the likes of LI spouting his Guardian crap and honestly believing it we will get no where whether it be dealing with sexual abuse, integration, or the radicalisation of Muslim youths.

Time has come for the authorities to route out the perpetrators of these crimes and if areas suffer from any a response by those people who wish to harbour the beliefs so be it.

I tried to give LI some slack but as always he has managed to hang himself, unbelievable. People like him would have welcomed Hitler with a garden party.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
"criminalising of all Asians".....you plum, read my posts, i have stated many times that the media and people like you should refrain from stating Asians. These groomers in this town and the others mentioned, plus i'd wager the grooming in other towns not yet published.....are Pakistani Muslims, not Buddhists, or Chinese or many of the other races/countries in "ASIA"......get it right.

Here you go LI, a bit more info....as i said get it right, Muslims not "Asians".
Muslim Gang Rapists are Springing Up Everywhere. Why Can't We Be Honest About It?
"But only a racist would believe this is a "Pakistani" problem. It isn't. It's a cultural phenomenon unique to Muslim communities, as suggested by the prevalence of father-son combinations in so many of the gangs, wherever in the world they appear. And here's another clue it's not just about brown-on-white crime: Britain's Sikh community has been complaining for years that its young girls are being targeted by Muslim rapists.
But good luck figuring out the complicated racial and religious dimensions to these crimes if you're getting your news from the Guardian. That newspaper, together with some parts of the BBC, is committing the same error in judgment that the police and council in Rotherham did over all those years. They are turning a blind eye to obviously pertinent facts of the case for political reasons.
It's hard to avoid the conclusion that the Left-wing media appears to be in cahoots with the Establishment to cover up crime because it refuses to acknowledge that there might be such a thing as a racially or religiously inflected crime not committed by a white person.
With lies and denial at those levels, God only knows what's happening in the rest of the country. Will we ever find out? Or are Labour politicians and the police force hell-bent on enforcing colourblindness, even if it means thousands of children being sexually abused? Because, I'm sorry to say, it's simply not plausible that Rotherham is the only town in which this is happening.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...up-everywhere-Why-can-t-we-be-honest-about-it

Oh and the Sikhs.
Tensions rise in Leicester after five Muslims jailed for raping Sikh girl.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/grooming-uk-sex-asian-gang-503122

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
This. Still those responsible won't take responsibility and just issue feeble worthless apologies.

you must remember that they are deaf, blind, and fecking stupid
just thinking about those responsible makes me physically sick, just wondering how they sleep at night

Jesus ****ing Christ, this one sentence sums you up to a tee. The complexity of the Ukrainian crisis you summed up to be one sided, RT would love you.

Are you completely ignoring the racial element of this? There's a trend emerging; Pakistani young men are targeting young girls. It's not just in Rotherham, there's cases in Derby, Oxford etc. The fault does not simply lie on "our systemic views of women" there's multiple, litigating factors being bought into play. Are you denying that their culture is not an issue? Because quite clearly you are, instead, hide behind subtle ad hominem and then imply that you are somewhat, more intellectual than others. Cut out your pretentious crap and asking people to read feminist literature; because you've now diluted that factor as there's many types of feminist literature. Many would infact actually criticise cultural practices of different ethnicities. But let's ignore that, it contradicts our agenda.

Given that I've called Putin a war criminal many times on here, doubt I'll be on RT any time soon. But as for you, at least you're consistent, you not only blindly support the neo-nazis in Kiev, you're all aboard with the seedy right-wing types in this country looking to exploit this tragedy by whipping up panicky Islamphobia. Congrats, what bunch of far right nutters in the world are you going to support next?

Last edited:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Yeah, the Guardian (what an apt name in this case eh) so as Denis McShane MP Labour states which includes readers like you Guardian
Quote "Denis MacShane, MP for Rotherham from 1994 to 2012, actually admitted to the BBC’s World At One that “there was a culture of not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat, if I may put it like that. Perhaps, yes, as a true Guardian reader and liberal Leftie, I suppose I didn’t want to raise that too hard.” Much better to hang on to your impeccable liberal credentials than save a few girls from being raped, eh, Denis?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-face-of-such-evil-who-is-the-racist-now.html

I think he was misquoted, he means VOTE not "boat".

That is the real reason nothing happened in Rotherham or elsewhere in labour held constituencies; such is the contempt the Labour Party have for their supposedly core support.

The likes of Bevan will be spinning (no pun intended) in their graves.

So Far....
Latest Map Updates: updated 8/10/2012 – added Birmingham & 3rd in Bradford, updated 29/10/ 2012 – added new Rochdale grooming gang, updated 14/11/2012 – added 2nd Blackburn, updated 17/11/2012 – added Keighley, Nelson, 2nd Rotherham, Oldham, 2nd Manchester, Preston, Sheffield, 3rd/4th in Rochdale, 2nd Blackpool , 3rd/4th Blackburn * thanks to Petra for tip ;-) , updated 21/11/2012- added High Wycombe, updated 26/11/2012- added Hayes, Barking, Swansea, 4th in Bradford, updated 27/11/2012-added Darwen, updated 28/11/2012 – added 2nd Telford, updated15/12/ 2012 – added East London, updated 13/1/2013- added Liverpool and Harrow, updated 24/1/2013- added 2nd Keighley, updated 26/1/2013- added Nottingham and new Oxford, updated 7/2/2013- added 2nd Leicester , 2nd High Wycombe, updated 17/2/2013- added 2nd Birmingham, updated 16/3/2013- added Peterborough, Newcastle, South Shields , updated 22/3/2013- added 3rd Nelson, Lancaster, updated 14/5/2013-added Manchester Gay Rape, updated 21/5/2013 – added 3rd Oldham, updated 12/6/2013 - Birmingham Shop Worker, updated 17/7/2013 – Great Norton , updated 2/8/2013 – added Coventry, updated 8/8/2013 – added Londonderry, Northern Ireland (H/T #RapeJihad), updated 8/9/2013 – added Bolton, Oldham updated 28/9/2013 – added Torquay, Bristol, Manchester updated 8/11/2013 – added Bristol, Bolton, Harlow, Peterborough updated 8/2/2014 – added Bury, Leigh, Peterborough, Leeds, Oxford,
Headington Teenage Boy Rape, Bradford updated 17/3/2014 – added Middlebrough, Stevenage updated 1/6/2014 – Burton, Chesham,Sheffield/Bradford, Leeds.

Notice how Soulman hasn't given any sourcing for this?

Anyone would think he was trying to hide the fact that he's using a far right fascist website for his info. Well, that's naughty isn't it?

This info is being circulated by a bunch of fascist nutters called Kafir Crusaders - they're vaguely (comically) famous for trying to get a boycott of Chessington World of Adventures and then Legoland Windsor off the ground because it hired out its park facilities for a day in the off-season to a Muslim organisation.

Just think of them as the comedy wing of the EDL and you'll be on the right track.

People like him would have welcomed Hitler with a garden party.

I think Hitler has more fans at the EDL and "Kafir Crusaders", don't you?

They'd probably have welcomed Hitler to Legoland Windsor or the Chessington World of Adventures in order to get it back from the Muslims.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Here you go LI, a bit more info....as i said get it right, Muslims not "Asians".
Muslim Gang Rapists are Springing Up Everywhere. Why Can't We Be Honest About It?
"But only a racist would believe this is a "Pakistani" problem. It isn't. It's a cultural phenomenon unique to Muslim communities, as suggested by the prevalence of father-son combinations in so many of the gangs, wherever in the world they appear. And here's another clue it's not just about brown-on-white crime: Britain's Sikh community has been complaining for years that its young girls are being targeted by Muslim rapists.
But good luck figuring out the complicated racial and religious dimensions to these crimes if you're getting your news from the Guardian. That newspaper, together with some parts of the BBC, is committing the same error in judgment that the police and council in Rotherham did over all those years. They are turning a blind eye to obviously pertinent facts of the case for political reasons.
It's hard to avoid the conclusion that the Left-wing media appears to be in cahoots with the Establishment to cover up crime because it refuses to acknowledge that there might be such a thing as a racially or religiously inflected crime not committed by a white person.
With lies and denial at those levels, God only knows what's happening in the rest of the country. Will we ever find out? Or are Labour politicians and the police force hell-bent on enforcing colourblindness, even if it means thousands of children being sexually abused? Because, I'm sorry to say, it's simply not plausible that Rotherham is the only town in which this is happening.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...up-everywhere-Why-can-t-we-be-honest-about-it

Oh and the Sikhs.
Tensions rise in Leicester after five Muslims jailed for raping Sikh girl.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/grooming-uk-sex-asian-gang-503122

like..! your argument , not the subject matter which is , frankly , abhorrent...!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Normally try to avoid these types of threads, but I feel this needs to be said (apologies if it has been mentioned, not read every page).

This is the result of many factors.
1) Over zealous political correctness; reason being is that there was fear from within the appropriate and omitting authorities of being branded as racist for tackling an issue that's apparent within a single ethnic minority community.
2) Segregated and divided communities by failed multiculturalist policies; we don't live in a multicultural society which is intertwined and benefits one another. What we have is a society which has multiple cultures all separated and with no real communication between them.
3) A country that's branded racist and xenophobic at any opportunity; we're told that any criticism of another race, religion or culture is racist. This is taught from a very young age, tolerance is one thing, but being told you HAVE to tolerate every aspect is another. This aspect is very similar to 1).
4) Backward belief systems of South-East Asia; Rape is very, very common in places like Pakistan and India. In many aspects of these communities, anyone screaming rape is just seen as a promiscuous teenager and treated as such which holds very harsh sentences.

The reality is, you have a recipe for disaster. It's almost as though the Pakistani community in this context knows they're shielded by these facts and therefore makes them untouchable. Any perking up, it becomes a race issue, authorities' heads pipe down to save their own career and it goes back to normal. We have a serious issue regarding community relationships now, trust in these communities is already low, what about now? Unfortunately, we're reaping what we've sowed and these children are the immediate victims. When a section of society is immune to criticism, they can behave and act accordingly or at their own will, which is what we saw. This is not isolated, this is a nationwide problem. What makes this worse is that white girls are being targeted, therefore, making this an entirely racial crime. However, those seeking justice will be called racist (as already in this thread) for making suggestions for ways to tackle this issue.

As others have pointed out, had this been a white gang grooming Asian girls, there'd be riots, tabloids screaming racist gangs etc. The reverse just sees the a minute similarity. The naming of the ethnic group is a start, because as a society we need to remove these barbaric belief systems and install our own. This is a Western Liberal Democracy. We should therefore be promoting our very own belief systems rather than catering for others', and we really shouldn't shy away from telling other religious/ethnic groups that what they do, we believe is wrong and incompatible with our belief structure etc.

But until we do that, unfortunately this epidemic will continue as many know they'll get away with it.
Spot on.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Send two and fourpence we are going to a dance.

Let's say that if there are under age girls surrounded by a group of Asian men as a Rotherham taxi rank (as per Rotherham locals on the BBC news last night) there should be questions asked by the relevant authorities - and they should not be concerned as to whether that appears racist.
Do you have teenage daughters?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
My daughter was a teenager. Why ?

It amazes me how peoples priorities and opinions change when there is an issue that does or could have affected them , you have taken me to task before on here for my 'racist views' when I have posted about the plight of the white working class and its disenfranchisement that has been caused by immigration, call me a cynic , but you are a prime example.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Send two and fourpence we are going to a dance.

Let's say that if there are under age girls surrounded by a group of Asian men as a Rotherham taxi rank (as per Rotherham locals on the BBC news last night) there should be questions asked by the relevant authorities - and they should not be concerned as to whether that appears racist.

You see, it's things like this that make me make the sort of assumption you seemed to be offended by.

I laid out exactly why I made the previous assumption, showing how you seemed to suggest "stop paedophiles associating with children" was interchangeable with "stop asian guys associating with white girls (children)".

You appear to be doing it again.

You are using an example that is "investigate a particular group of men (who in this example are asian) that are gathering around underage girls in a way most people would find suspicious" as if there's no difference between that and "stop asian guys associating with white girls (children)".

There clearly is a difference that you are seemingly unable, or unwilling to see.

Should we stop asian doctors from treating white girls? Should we stop asian teachers from working in schools where there are white girls? Should we stop asian guys from serving any white girls at any given supermarket/fast food restaurant?

If your answer to that is "No, of course not, that would be racist", then you agree that "stop asian guys associating with white girls (children)" is racist.
If your answer to that is "Yes, you can never be too careful, think of the children!!!" then there is no point in us continuing this discussion. We will always disagree.

No one is saying the relevant authorities need to tip toe around suspicious situations that involve asian men for fear of being racist. There is no one here on that side of the argument. We're all in agreement that services charged with protecting children and young women should always act in the best interests of those they are charged with protecting.

Where there is a difference is with the distinction between "asian men" and "paedophiles (who happen to be asian)" or "suspicious men (who happen to be asian)".

You see, it's things like this that make me make the sort of assumption you seemed to be offended by.

I laid out exactly why I made the previous assumption, showing how you seemed to suggest "stop paedophiles associating with children" was interchangeable with "stop asian guys associating with white girls (children)".

You appear to be doing it again.

You are using an example that is "investigate a particular group of men (who in this example are asian) that are gathering around underage girls in a way most people would find suspicious" as if there's no difference between that and "stop asian guys associating with white girls (children)".

There clearly is a difference that you are seemingly unable, or unwilling to see.

Should we stop asian doctors from treating white girls? Should we stop asian teachers from working in schools where there are white girls? Should we stop asian guys from serving any white girls at any given supermarket/fast food restaurant?

If your answer to that is "No, of course not, that would be racist", then you agree that "stop asian guys associating with white girls (children)" is racist.
If your answer to that is "Yes, you can never be too careful, think of the children!!!" then there is no point in us continuing this discussion. We will always disagree.

No one is saying the relevant authorities need to tip toe around suspicious situations that involve asian men for fear of being racist. There is no one here on that side of the argument. We're all in agreement that services charged with protecting children and young women should always act in the best interests of those they are charged with protecting.

Where there is a difference is with the distinction between "asian men" and "paedophiles (who happen to be asian)" or "suspicious men (who happen to be asian)".

This thread long ago stopped being about the terrible abuse that happened to those kids in Rotherham and has basically turned into the usual tedious EDL binfest against Muslims with even some brazen racists copying and pasting huge chunks of propaganda from EDL front organisations.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
That's right when you are pissing against the wind resort to the tried and tested "your a racist" comment. Let's see how things pan out in the future.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
It amazes me how peoples priorities and opinions change when there is an issue that does or could have affected them , you have taken me to task before on here for my 'racist views' when I have posted about the plight of the white working class and its disenfranchisement that has been caused by immigration, call me a cynic , but you are a prime example.

Ha ha, well I walked into that.

It is a complicated issue and it seems to encourage labels to be bandied around that are not particularly helpful - as demonstrated in this thread, and you can easily end up being branded Enoch Powell or Neville Chamberlain.

I think you make a valid observation - in my defence I think the conversation has moved on over the years, and so have a lot of people's understanding of the issues and their consequences. Racists still need to be challenged, but it also needs to be possible to have an adult conversation and to challenge what is happening in the country without being labelled a racist. Also see this thread.

Anyway I think the expression is "when you are in a hole .......".

D

Deleted member 22389

This thread long ago stopped being about the terrible abuse that happened to those kids in Rotherham and has basically turned into the usual tedious EDL binfest against Muslims with even some brazen racists copying and pasting huge chunks of propaganda from EDL front organisations.

Wasn't it the BNP who highlighted this issue.
For all the wrong that BNP are, at least someone someone had the guts to tell it how it was. If they hadn't mentioned it we probably wouldn't even of heard of it and this disgusting behaviour would still be going on. At least young women can be warned about these sorts of things that go on, and be extra vigilent when going out.

That's right when you are pissing against the wind resort to the tried and tested "your a racist" comment. Let's see how things pan out in the future.

The future is probably you copying and pasting chunks of the BNP/EDL websites instead of their front organisations like Kafir Crusaders

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here