Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham Child Rape Scandal

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
At this stage we don't know how many are rapists - As far as I can see in the Rotherham area just 5 have been found guilty and 3 acquitted. Where does this number of 'hundreds' come from?

I think he means that five blokes would have to go some to abuse 1400 kids. I imagine there are over 100 judging by police hints.

Asian patriarchs have a " traditional" method for dealing ith opinionated women. They stone them in the street or gang rape them. I'd like to see how Germaine Greer got on in rural Pakistan. She'd spotlight them to death no doubt.

No, she'd probably be attacked. But I don't reckon you're that fond of "opinionated" women yourself either, are you?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
No, she'd probably be attacked. But I don't reckon you're that fond of "opininated" women yourself either, are you?

You are barking up the wrong tree LI. I love opinionated women and look out for good feminist writers. What you aren't grasping is that feminism is not the right weapon to defeat Pakistani attitudes to women.

Most commentators agree that it is Pakistani women themselves who are complicit in entrenching their sons medieval views. Women who have come forward with tales of familial abuse from within that community repeatedly tell how it was the mother or sisters who were the biggest nightmare. The men just can't be arsed with them.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Paki girls have always been targetted as they are less likley to report abuse because of the shame brought upon them. There is a racial dimension to this but I do not see it as a root cause. Beyond the usual "its men" or feminist blather the main cause is religion/culture. The same goes on in other countries were girls are abducted and forced to covert as well, Egypt springs to mind but its not the only one.

I dont want to turn it into a party politics argument but the ideological left are responsible for a LARGE part of it. Mass immigration, sniveling asqueicense into the islamic arrogance of "We will conquer Britain" and the belief they can get away with anything, "Institutional racism", this had failed in the USA even before it got picked up by Blair and co, Political Correctness, or in this case if you were white in certain places you kew the ethnics/special groups would get the benefit of any doubt from a Labour administration(local or national)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Because they are not entirely seperate problems, it's the identical problem of child abuse.

The root cause is not race but a huge culture of sexual violence against females in this country, and that's a massive problem across all communities, as shown by the stats on sexual offenders in this country, of which 71 per cent are white and 8.5 per cent are Asian. It appears in a unique forms in various communities and here race can be an aggravating factor but the root cause is the same, male sexual violence and entitlement. We actually need more of what is usually dismissed as "political correctness", ie. feminist critiques of how our institutions empower abusers - to properly counter the widespread rape culture in this country.

how is it the "identical same" when the details are so very different? the root cause of sexual violence against women is horny men without control, agreed, but then we need to move on to something a bit more specific to address actual issues. please dont cite statistics as firstly, in the case of Rotherham the clearly dont apply and secondly the 1400 cases in Rotherham havent been counted. remember, thats the scandal here. failure to accept that there is a racial aspect in this situation is to fail to address the problem, and thats exactly why it has gone on for so long.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You're an ******** if you think I excuse the abusers. The truth is, feminist-informed thinking will do a better job prosecuting all abusers, white and black, than your panciky racial profile criminalising of all Asians. As you correctly state, feminists are hated by patriachal conservative elements within Asian communities, and for good reason - they can spot straight away they are the real people who will take away their power over women.

"criminalising of all Asians".....you plum, read my posts, i have stated many times that the media and people like you should refrain from stating Asians. These groomers in this town and the others mentioned, plus i'd wager the grooming in other towns not yet published.....are Pakistani Muslims, not Buddhists, or Chinese or many of the other races/countries in "ASIA"......get it right.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Yep you grab and hold on tightly to your little racial simplicities, don't dare think about anything complicated

Jesus ****ing Christ, this one sentence sums you up to a tee. The complexity of the Ukrainian crisis you summed up to be one sided, RT would love you.

Are you completely ignoring the racial element of this? There's a trend emerging; Pakistani young men are targeting young girls. It's not just in Rotherham, there's cases in Derby, Oxford etc. The fault does not simply lie on "our systemic views of women" there's multiple, litigating factors being bought into play. Are you denying that their culture is not an issue? Because quite clearly you are, instead, hide behind subtle ad hominem and then imply that you are somewhat, more intellectual than others. Cut out your pretentious crap and asking people to read feminist literature; because you've now diluted that factor as there's many types of feminist literature. Many would infact actually criticise cultural practices of different ethnicities. But let's ignore that, it contradicts our agenda.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You racemongers need to educate yourselves, genuinely - start reading some feminist writers, they have been ahead on this since day one: - the bigger picture is the systematic rape of poor children by men:

http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ren-seen-as-worthless-rotherham-abuse-scandal

Yeah, the Guardian (what an apt name in this case eh) so as Denis McShane MP Labour states which includes readers like you Guardian
Quote "Denis MacShane, MP for Rotherham from 1994 to 2012, actually admitted to the BBC’s World At One that “there was a culture of not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat, if I may put it like that. Perhaps, yes, as a true Guardian reader and liberal Leftie, I suppose I didn’t want to raise that too hard.” Much better to hang on to your impeccable liberal credentials than save a few girls from being raped, eh, Denis?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-face-of-such-evil-who-is-the-racist-now.html

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
The shocking thing is, as we correspond on here the Asian Muslims are still out raping white under age girls. They won't stop because they can't.

Which 'Asian Muslims' are these - all of them, most of them, some of them, a minority of them, some individuals ???

It's so easy to misinterpret such statements

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Where's the next shocker going to spring from do you reckon???
regards
DR

So Far....
Latest Map Updates: updated 8/10/2012 – added Birmingham & 3rd in Bradford, updated 29/10/ 2012 – added new Rochdale grooming gang, updated 14/11/2012 – added 2nd Blackburn, updated 17/11/2012 – added Keighley, Nelson, 2nd Rotherham, Oldham, 2nd Manchester, Preston, Sheffield, 3rd/4th in Rochdale, 2nd Blackpool , 3rd/4th Blackburn * thanks to Petra for tip ;-) , updated 21/11/2012- added High Wycombe, updated 26/11/2012- added Hayes, Barking, Swansea, 4th in Bradford, updated 27/11/2012-added Darwen, updated 28/11/2012 – added 2nd Telford, updated15/12/ 2012 – added East London, updated 13/1/2013- added Liverpool and Harrow, updated 24/1/2013- added 2nd Keighley, updated 26/1/2013- added Nottingham and new Oxford, updated 7/2/2013- added 2nd Leicester , 2nd High Wycombe, updated 17/2/2013- added 2nd Birmingham, updated 16/3/2013- added Peterborough, Newcastle, South Shields , updated 22/3/2013- added 3rd Nelson, Lancaster, updated 14/5/2013-added Manchester Gay Rape, updated 21/5/2013 – added 3rd Oldham, updated 12/6/2013 - Birmingham Shop Worker, updated 17/7/2013 – Great Norton , updated 2/8/2013 – added Coventry, updated 8/8/2013 – added Londonderry, Northern Ireland (H/T #RapeJihad), updated 8/9/2013 – added Bolton, Oldham updated 28/9/2013 – added Torquay, Bristol, Manchester updated 8/11/2013 – added Bristol, Bolton, Harlow, Peterborough updated 8/2/2014 – added Bury, Leigh, Peterborough, Leeds, Oxford,
Headington Teenage Boy Rape, Bradford updated 17/3/2014 – added Middlebrough, Stevenage updated 1/6/2014 – Burton, Chesham,Sheffield/Bradford, Leeds.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
It's not a case of summoning up the street vigilantes to patrol the darkies you know. The children wouldn't have been abused if the police and council had been doing their jobs properly, instead of writing off these young girls as feral and worthless.

Next time you hear someone on NSC refer to young working class girls as chavs and slappers, have a think about how much attitudes like that within these institutions stopped these girls getting the protection they deserved.

And again.

Jan 30, 2008
So Far....
Latest Map Updates: updated 8/10/2012 – added Birmingham & 3rd in Bradford, updated 29/10/ 2012 – added new Rochdale grooming gang, updated 14/11/2012 – added 2nd Blackburn, updated 17/11/2012 – added Keighley, Nelson, 2nd Rotherham, Oldham, 2nd Manchester, Preston, Sheffield, 3rd/4th in Rochdale, 2nd Blackpool , 3rd/4th Blackburn * thanks to Petra for tip ;-) , updated 21/11/2012- added High Wycombe, updated 26/11/2012- added Hayes, Barking, Swansea, 4th in Bradford, updated 27/11/2012-added Darwen, updated 28/11/2012 – added 2nd Telford, updated15/12/ 2012 – added East London, updated 13/1/2013- added Liverpool and Harrow, updated 24/1/2013- added 2nd Keighley, updated 26/1/2013- added Nottingham and new Oxford, updated 7/2/2013- added 2nd Leicester , 2nd High Wycombe, updated 17/2/2013- added 2nd Birmingham, updated 16/3/2013- added Peterborough, Newcastle, South Shields , updated 22/3/2013- added 3rd Nelson, Lancaster, updated 14/5/2013-added Manchester Gay Rape, updated 21/5/2013 – added 3rd Oldham, updated 12/6/2013 - Birmingham Shop Worker, updated 17/7/2013 – Great Norton , updated 2/8/2013 – added Coventry, updated 8/8/2013 – added Londonderry, Northern Ireland (H/T #RapeJihad), updated 8/9/2013 – added Bolton, Oldham updated 28/9/2013 – added Torquay, Bristol, Manchester updated 8/11/2013 – added Bristol, Bolton, Harlow, Peterborough updated 8/2/2014 – added Bury, Leigh, Peterborough, Leeds, Oxford,
Headington Teenage Boy Rape, Bradford updated 17/3/2014 – added Middlebrough, Stevenage updated 1/6/2014 – Burton, Chesham,Sheffield/Bradford, Leeds.
nothing in Sussex, a list of shame to this country
regards
DR

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Possibly - but wouldn't it be better to wait and see how many are actually convicted before talking about hundreds?

Given the pathetic and shameful performance of all concerned so far, I shouldn't think past, present or future convictions are going to be any guide to how many men are involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here