Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roony Bardghji

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
So this is why everyone is talking about Bardghji:

There is a March sized hole in the squad we should fill in January. This lad looks quick, skilful and full of goals. Let’s get him!

Adrian Mazilu (right winger) also arriving in January. Hope we also go for Bardghji as well though. Bags of potential.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Imagine they've had offers on the table for a couple years from half of the CL. We might have been the type a year or two ago but can't see it now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bless 'em, I saw some Palace fans getting excited thinking he was coming to watch THEM.
You laugh now, but there's got to be a chance that his head is turned by a drum, and 80 teenagers going 'Wooo-ooo-oooh' and holding up crayoned pictures?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You laugh now, but there's got to be a chance that his head is turned by a drum, and 80 teenagers going 'Wooo-ooo-oooh' and holding up crayoned pictures?
and winning 1-0 with their only shot of the game.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I really hope he goes down for a pie and doesn't catch the HALF TIME BIRD SHOW

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So Brighton can offer him a ‘quicker route to the first team’.

I’d written this off with Copenhagen into the next round of the Champions League BUT there may not be a quicker route into the first team for a winger or full back in the Premier League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here