Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
1105954.jpg

Thoughts with Warren...

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Same SAUCE that told me Brighton were keen on David Fofana now tells me that the club is closely following Roony Bardghji. Sure, a lot of clubs follow him but Brighton "appear to be one of the most interested" (not my words).

He is a recently turned 17 year old Swedish winger playing for FC Copenhagen in Denmark. Made his debut last year just days after turning 16.

These are all? or some of his actions (probably says more about a player than a highlight compilation) in the game against Bröndby earlier this year:

Contract ends in just one year and it is unknown if he wants to sign a new one, so FCK
Would love if this happened, he's the most exciting Swedish talent ever (and

Doh…thought this was going to be about Indian food …pity
Onion bhaji was my 1st thought as well

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Based on fm23 he is the one wonderkid I always sign, he turns out brilliant every time. So it’s a very big yes from me

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
It would be a lot of fun and currently, it is not as ludicrous a rumour as it might once have been, but I would still be surprised if we snagged someone of his potential on a permanent.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Id love that. Had him on my radar for a couple of seasons in FM23, but even though I had bids accepted a few times, he wanted to stay at Copenhagen to further his development. And then he eventually went to Dortmund, which was fair enough. I didn't blame the pixelated little guy. I won't hold a grudge.

Hopefully real life sees him change his mind!!!

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
We are the place to be for young talent.

See Ben White, Yves Bissouma, Leandro Trossard, Moises Caicedo, Robert Sanchez, Alexis Mac Allister, Julio Enciso, Evan Ferguson, John Paul Van Hecke and more.

If you're good enough and have the attitude, you will make it at BHAFC as a young player. You'd be MAD not to join us with the track record we've got compared to some of the bigger clubs.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

It started off like any other game.
Sunday afternoons all the same.
Roony played the passes all here and there.
And Roony did tricks no one else would dare.
He gave it all that he had to give.
They said it was his only reason to live.
But we just watched him score a goal.
Roony the Albion's star-of-the-show.
He give it some of that argy bargy.
Giving it all the chat.
He give it some argy bargy.
Now what do you think of that.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So this is why everyone is talking about Bardghji:

There is a March sized hole in the squad we should fill in January. This lad looks quick, skilful and full of goals. Let’s get him!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports