Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney - Broken 4th Metatarsal

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
As much as i don't like the guy and think he's a dirty little bastard that news is certainly not good...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Just read the article. Bad news :nono:

No doubt The Sun will have a picture of his foot, that we have to touch and pray. Despite running numerous stories on his OAP habits.

This is not good. He was the one chance we had at winning this tournament. :cry:

ps Was it a bad challenge? or just unlucky?

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BarrelofFun said:
Just read the article. Bad news :nono:

No doubt Sky will have a picture of his foot, that we have to touch and pray. Despite running numerous stories on his OAP habits.

This is not good. He was the one chance we had at winning this tournament. :cry:

ps Was it a bad challenge? or just unlucky?

Surely that will be The Sun not Sky ???

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Our best chance of winning the world cup since 1966 and it looks like injuries could ruin our chances. Surely the FA and the premier league have to look at the number of games the top clubs are playing in this country?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
El Turi said:
Our best chance of winning the world cup since 1966 and it looks like injuries could ruin our chances. Surely the FA and the premier league have to look at the number of games the top clubs are playing in this country?
In 66 Greaves was injured for the final, Hurst stepped in and you know the rest. 50 years on.......

:clutchingatstraws:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
El Turi said:

It's got f***-ALL to do with the number of games and everything to do with the STUPID f***ing SLIPPERS they wear.

I'm not suggesting we go back to the days of PIT BOOTS but the boot manufacturers have got to realise that they can't make football boots out of WAFER-THIN material.

f***ing BOLLOCKS

That is all

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Seven is a lame dupe and he should metarsal right off :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:wave: :wave: :wave:

A fabulous good evening me old china

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I doubt he'll make the Paraguay game but should be OK after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here