Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronaldo

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Turns out he is not a total wanker afterall...

cristiano-ronaldo-pic-rex-704874012.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/07/05/ronaldo-s-baby-shock-cristiano-reveals-he-has-become-father-but-us-mum-s-identity-will-stay-secret-115875-22382459/

Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo has become a dad after a fling with a mystery woman.

Ronaldo, 25, broke the shock news about having a son on his website and his Twitter and Facebook pages at the weekend.

The boy is thought to have been born last month before the start of the World Cup.

However, the mother, believed to be American, has agreed a deal giving Ronaldo sole custody and agreeing the lad
will be raised by the star’s family in his native Portugal.

He announced: “It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become a father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby’s mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship.”

And the Real Madrid star’s current girlfriend, Russian model Irina Shayk, 24, posted on her Facebook page: “My boyfriend is now the father of a boy.”

The news will spark a flurry of speculation over the identity of the mystery mum. Playboy Ronaldo spent part of last summer partying in Los Angeles and Miami following his world record £80million switch from Manchester United to Real Madrid.

He had just dumped Spanish girlfriend Nereida Gallardo and was said to have bedded four women in as many days on the
trip.

But if a report in Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manha is accurate about the infant being born at the start of June,
it would mean he was conceived sometime around last September, when he was already playing for the Spanish giants.

Advertisement - article continues below »

At the time Italian Raffaella Fico, 21, claimed to be going out with him.

Three months earlier the pair had attended an Elton John gig in Lisbon.

She also claimed to have met his family.

However, Ronaldo never commented on their relationship.

He has been linked with a string of women, including Americans Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. Others include Welsh Big Brother star Imogen Thomas; Manchester university student Olivia Saunders; Los Angeles-based actress Tina Powers; Ukrainian beauty Alyona Haynes, Brazilian fitness trainer Gabriela Entinger, 28; Colombian model Mirella Grisales, 24;
and Italian catwalk star Letizia Filippi, 30.

Ronaldo’s mother Dolores and his sisters Elma and Katia are now said to be sorting out the paperwork necessary to
take his son to Portugal.

Becoming a dad should make up for his disappointment at his lacklustre displays at the World Cup.

Ronaldo skippered his country but they were knocked out 1-0 by neighbours Spain last Tuesday.

As he trudged off the pitch in Cape Town he was filmed apparently spitting in the direction of a TV camera.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I saw this earlier. In many ways it all sounded a bit 'Michael Jackson' to me - with an anonymous Mother that has waved all hers rights to custody of the child.

Nevertheless, all the best to him.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
One way to scotch the gay rumours I suppose.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mother / sisters will be doing the honours then by the sounds. I doubt he'd be able to put the mirror down long enough to look after a child.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Here are the women mentioned in that article:

Nereida Gallardo
Nereida_Gallardo_517542a.jpg

Raffaella Fico
raffaellafico.jpg

Paris Hilton
paris_hilton_04.jpg

Kim Kardashian
kim-kardashian-8.jpg

Imogen Thomas
Imogen-Thomas-682_816036a.jpg

Olivia Saunders
article-1141785-037619B7000005DC-830_224x343.jpg

Tina Powers (on the right :jester: )
89106618.jpg

Alyona Haynes
Ronaldo-girfriend-Alyona-Haynes.jpg

Mirella Grisales
hombres_mirella-grisales-1.jpg

Letizia Filippi
letizia-filippi-max3.jpg

You have to say - if he's genuinnely POTTED even half of them, then hats off to him...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
blimey.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Nice to see The Ladyboy scoring Internationaly again..

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
He's done well for himself....

The crying and the temper tantrums.

Cristiano Ronaldo's new son is going to find it impossible to sleep! I like this!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Portuguese football ace Cristiano Ronaldo has become the proud father of a baby boy in what scientists are hailing as the first recorded self-insemination birth by a human male.

Ronaldo is said to have pioneered the concept of human self-insemination after catching sight of himself in the mirror after a particularly thrilling performance for his club side Real Madrid.

“He saw that hot piece of ass in the mirror and knew right then that he had to tap that,” a spokesman for the star said last night.

“He is confident that his relationship with himself will not become awkward due to the new arrival, and he expects that an amicable custody arrangement can be reached.”

Ronaldo’s parents spoke to a reporters about the new arrival last night, with his mother particularly pleased by the news.

She said, “From the very first time we walked in on Cristiano happily masturbating in front of a full length mirror, we knew that one day he would succeed in taking narcissism to the next level.”

“He has proven to the world that if you love yourself enough, then anything is possible.”

The baby news has come at a difficult time for Ronaldo, and it was touch and go whether the doctors would clear the Portuguese midfielder to take part in the World Cup.

Fortunately, his team were booted out early, allowing Ronaldo to fly home and give birth surrounded by his closest sycophants and lackeys.

Ronaldo’s former team-mate at Manchester United, Wayne Rooney, is taking full credit for the new child, telling reporters, “It was all me. I was the person who told him to go f*** himself.”

It's a scientific breakthrough that's for sure

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm sorry, but I like to think I've got pretty good gaydar, and the alarm bells start ringing in overdrive every time I see that man. I can't help thinking that half these so-called relationships have been made up by his PR company, and the rest of the women are just beards.

So he's fathered a child? So did Ricky Martin.

gayometer2.gif

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Are you saying Edna that you WOULDN'T have taken a picture of his arse last night.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are you saying Edna that you WOULDN'T have taken a picture of his arse last night.

:p

If I was a vegetarian, would that mean I wasn't allowed to look at the meat aisle in Tesco?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Actually, you know what, I don't think Ronaldo is all that anyway, I really don't like guys who look like they spend too much time on their appearance.

Not the caveman look either, but come on, us ladies don't want someone who's going to be nicking all our moisturiser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here