Roll Call For Huddersfield 25/04/09

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cobbyseagull

Jul 31, 2008
Just called my guvnor on day off and booked saturday off last minute so i am there......lets hope it goes same way as only other away match I got to this year because of work, it was swindon!

Jan 3, 2008
Hi Geordie Seagull,
We usually just jump in the car as never seem to get round to sorting out trains. I think there are a few Brighton fans dotted about up here but i haven't met any of them! Might see you at the station saturday morning if we decide to let the train take the strain.
Ideally i'd like to get down there early, but a bit tied up first thing so I will be catching the 11.15 train which will get me into Hudd for 1.15. If we dont meet up perhaps we can sort a trip for next season.............in league one of course!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Me & Russ will be leaving on the 09.36 from Crap Town. See you all there chaps.:thumbsup: :albion::mexican::mexican::dance::dance::albion2:

Acetripper

Apr 23, 2009
I'm going (obviously!) and I'm taking my four year old for the first time. Got let her see Boothy before he packs in!
:D

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Some Scottish guys will be there.

F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k,

I'm gonna miss it .. F**kin' lightweight.. :wozza: :censored::annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports