Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll Call For Huddersfield 25/04/09

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
What kit are we playing in? I may pick up some balloons and gubbins during the week if I can

They play Blue & white stripes so i would have thought Yellow and Navy blue kit...Not certain thou PERHAPS THIER AWAY KIT?:lol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will be there.

Chance to visit the churchyard where my granparents are buried and pop see where I was born and used to live.

COME ON BRIGHTON!!!!

North East Seagull

Jul 6, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I shall be there, along with Robin, another Brighton fan living in Newcastle............albeit that he is not a Geordie like my goodself!

Hey North East Seagull, we should get together for the trip! We'll be going down on the train - prob sort arrangements tomorrow.

I didnt know there were any more of us up here!?!

Hi Geordie Seagull,
We usually just jump in the car as never seem to get round to sorting out trains. I think there are a few Brighton fans dotted about up here but i haven't met any of them! Might see you at the station saturday morning if we decide to let the train take the strain.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I will be venturing up to the depths of Yorkshire for only my second away game this season.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Of course I'm going.

Last night's atmosphere under a roof with even more of us is going to be top class

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I'll be there. Get to Wakefield at around 10.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Yep, going with the 2 offspring and a dwarf.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I now have 8 blue and 8 yellow balloons to take to the game , taken out of a £1.50 Asda smartprice pack of 100 multicoloured balloons.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
me+ the wrexham pussy erm posse 1 under 16 1 disabled bobble hatted flask drinker who hopes to bump into das :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here