Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll Call for Birmingham Tuesday 5th April - #2kforBrum

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That's a shame. Understanding teacher though!
He's let the boy off early a couple of times this season so we can get to Brighton for evening kick offs. Birmingham will seem a breeze in comparison with that journey.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Late arrival here. Quite shocked at how much is saved, even at this late stage, by splitting journeys.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Been several times , seems to be 50/50 as to atmosphere of locals on that first leg down to the roundabout , have noticed hostility if we are too vocal, however nothing like leaving scummy leeds and the inbreds up there !

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Ive drunkenly booked a ticket at 1:07am on Tinternet have absolutely no idea how I'm gonna get there, if any spaces on coaches etc, but after the way the lads performed today although gutted at losing a 93rd min equaliser they're gonna get my support and as Micheal Jackson once sang "I'll BE THERE"

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ive drunkenly booked a ticket at 1:07am on Tinternet have absolutely no idea how I'm gonna get there, if any spaces on coaches etc, but after the way the lads performed today although gutted at losing a 93rd min equaliser they're gonna get my support and as Micheal Jackson once sang "I'll BE THERE"

Liz may have a seat. I've made a late booking for the return journey with her.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What's the deal if I buy a ticket before the midday deadline today? Can I pick up in Brum ticket office for this one?

Apologies for naive questions; I nearly always POTG for aways.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
What's the deal if I buy a ticket before the midday deadline today? Can I pick up in Brum ticket office for this one?

Apologies for naive questions; I nearly always POTG for aways.

Bought mine this morning and picking it up in Birmingham.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Booked my ticket on Friday. I love these end of season mad away trips on a Tuesday night.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Am driving up from Burgess Hill early afternoon tomorrow and have room for 2. I can collect from the railway station if that helps. Perhaps a tenner per head toward fuel?
Please pm me if interested

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bought mine this morning and picking it up in Birmingham.

Thanks, just bought for a bargain £20.

For anyone else buying before the deadline in 40 mins, when you call the ticket office, you need to select Option 2 to get through to the ticket office where they can arrange alternative delivery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here