Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
latest

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Am driving up from Burgess Hill early afternoon tomorrow and have room for 2. I can collect from the railway station if that helps. Perhaps a tenner per head toward fuel?
Please pm me if interested

[MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] (Haywards Heath) and I (Worthing) are currently contemplating the trip and would also have space for 2, I imagine.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
[MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] (Haywards Heath) and I (Worthing) are currently contemplating the trip and would also have space for 2, I imagine.

You had better hurry up as tickets go off sale at midday and no POTG according to ticket office this morning.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex

Travelled with Edna up to Port Vale some time ago, she lives close to me. Happy to jump in (with 17yr son) or have plenty of room in the new Sorento

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Am driving up from Burgess Hill early afternoon tomorrow and have room for 2. I can collect from the railway station if that helps. Perhaps a tenner per head toward fuel?
Please pm me if interested

One seat taken, I'm taking a 7 seater so have room for 2 more (to travel in comfort) or 3 more at a squeeze

Leaving Burgess Hill just after 2pm

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
One seat taken, I'm taking a 7 seater so have room for 2 more (to travel in comfort) or 3 more at a squeeze

Leaving Burgess Hill just after 2pm

May be interested if offer still open, but will be last minute. At the moment driving on my own which is a bit crap! waiting on a few to let me know?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Already got a carload going from Burgess Hill....looking forward to the convoy, see you all at Watford Gap for afternoon tea [emoji3]

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here