Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll Call for Birmingham Tuesday 5th April - #2kforBrum

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Making the 22:10 is a bit unlikely isn't it? 30 mins walk, give or take, so you'll want to be out pretty sharpish if you're all in on getting that train.

Yeah, just been looking at Google maps. I think it's a 25-30 min walk. Providing you get out by 21.40 and leg it (take the short cut down Adderley St) I think you should just make it.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Would be disapointed to take less than 2,000 personally. I know its midweek but its only 2.5hrs in car, trains not too bad and half term week. And ... A MASSIVE game!!!

They've only allocated us 1440 so we'd best sell them fast for them to open up an additional section. Estimate we've sold about 900-1k so far.

Hope people aren't spunking themselves too much about the Burnley game and forgetting this equally difficult and important one 3 days later.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just ordered tickets for my son and I.

Might mean him finishing a bit early at school, but to be fair to him, his teacher (a Swansea fan) realises the importance of these games we have coming up.

Looking forward to this.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im tempted if anyone can give me a lift back to Brighton

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
They've only allocated us 1440 so we'd best sell them fast for them to open up an additional section. Estimate we've sold about 900-1k so far.

Hope people aren't spunking themselves too much about the Burnley game and forgetting this equally difficult and important one 3 days later.
Suspect we'll take about 1300 (?) but should be up for it and loud.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
For our recent game at Birmingham, the train back for us was at 22-30 from New St, which was easy.........but getting back for a train at 22-10 is a bit chancy .

For pubs, we've never had any problems in any of the Irish pubs on the main road near the coach station. ( We used to have plenty trouble near the ground, but it seems to have calmed down nowadays )

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Will get mine at the Burnley game in the ticket office..... no need to trust the post then,.

I might be wrong, but I don't think they sell away tickets on the day of a game. Friends of mine went to get MK Dons tickets at the Sheff Weds game and they were told only collections and ticket sales for that day are available on the day of a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here