Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
A £4m buyout clause? Are you mad? He's only 21 and already rapidly establishing himself as an important player for a team chasing promotion to the Premier League. Say we get promoted and he shines in the league above - he'd go for double that release clause you suggested

4 years, with a £10m buyout clause is my preferred option. He's been so good this season, along with Crofts' determination to cover every single blade of grass of the pitch on multiple occasions, alongside scoring goals, that I wouldn't be too disappointed if Bridcutt did leave in the transfer window SO LONG AS we get a decent fee for him: I'd suggest £5m minimum.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I must admit he does look a very good prospect . I've seen very little of him but the one game I watched him close up , so to speak , he looked a monster . I'd be very surprised if clubs weren't watching him , with his contract situation as it is , and I hope we are one of them . I really rate the kid and if you get him to sign a new contract it will be your best signing this season .

I'm curious, which game did you watch?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm curious, which game did you watch?

U21development match at selhurst . There was a thread on it and I posted a few times during the game . He was easily mom and he impressed a lot of people there .

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
U21development match at selhurst . There was a thread on it and I posted a few times during the game . He was easily mom and he impressed a lot of people there .

Without wishing to over burden him with expectation, I think he will be a better Premier League player than Bridcutt. Considering the pace and power in Premier League midfielders, there is a danger that Bridcutt could get lost and may not reach his potential. I think he'd be better playing in Spain, which is why he fits with out Spanish style really well.

Ince, on the other hand, is massive, strong and when he gets going is very difficult to get off the ball. Really hope he signs a long term contract as I think it would be in our and his best interests. He's not ready for regular Premier League football at the moment but needs to be playing to continue his development, not playing reserve football for a top flight club even if it is on more money.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden

Yes Ince looks a fantastic prospect - he has not played enough games at this level to demand a high price, his stock will go up each game he plays. Even Zaha had played a few seasons before palace got silly money for him. Lots of people estimated Buckley at 5M + a few seasons ago, what is he worth now ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Without wishing to over burden him with expectation, I think he will be a better Premier League player than Bridcutt. Considering the pace and power in Premier League midfielders, there is a danger that Bridcutt could get lost and may not reach his potential. I think he'd be better playing in Spain, which is why he fits with out Spanish style really well.

Ince, on the other hand, is massive, strong and when he gets going is very difficult to get off the ball. Really hope he signs a long term contract as I think it would be in our and his best interests. He's not ready for regular Premier League football at the moment but needs to be playing to continue his development, not playing reserve football for a top flight club even if it is on more money.
I agree , he would be better suited to the premier league than bridcutt . When does his contract run out ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
In the summer -- that's this summer (if we get one) -- which might explain why we're on to the 31st page of this particular thread.

Cheers , has he been getting regular starts ?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Apologies for the bounce but I thought that young Ince had another very good game today and put some of his more experienced team-mates to shame. Keep up the good work Rohan.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ince our MoM for me, if Hughes is worth £10 million then Ince can't be far off that.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Ince our MoM for me, if Hughes is worth £10 million then Ince can't be far off that.

Not sure about £10M but he's certainly worth more than Liam, I'm not in the mood to play, Bridcutt.

Jan 30, 2008
I must admit he does look a very good prospect . I've seen very little of him but the one game I watched him close up , so to speak , he looked a monster . I'd be very surprised if clubs weren't watching him , with his contract situation as it is , and I hope we are one of them . I really rate the kid and if you get him to sign a new contract it will be your best signing this season .
i feel :sick:
regards
DR

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Loved the drag back to take the ball away from Hughes near our box. He certainly belongs out there now, he's improved considerably since the beginning of the season. Won't be surprised if he's picked for the under 21s.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
He had a great game today. Especially, when you consider he was playing alongside Andrews, who was poor, and the ineffective JFC.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Loved the drag back to take the ball away from Hughes near our box. He certainly belongs out there now, he's improved considerably since the beginning of the season. Won't be surprised if he's picked for the under 21s.

That was class, and up there with the sort of skill that Bruno can pull off.

Who was responsible for the goal, the radio made it sound like Ince with a bad tackle?

Don't think so. Andrews lost the ball initially I think, then their player was tackled on the edge of the box but the ball fell to the scorer to curl it in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here