Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roger waters,the truth they wish to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandyman

In London village.
I believe it is natural and possible to hate any form of discrimination on the basis of race creed and colour and yet be anti Zionist. That despite the persecution of Jewish people throughout the last 2000 years it is possible to be critical of a state that persecutes a people who owned that land before mass jewish immigration.

Indeed, so why conflate Judaism and Zionism ?

Jan 30, 2008
seems to be a problem with the Jews and people seeing them in a negative light, seem to keep themselves tight knit,tend to be linked to money and are acting in a hypocritical manor towards the Palestinians, is it me who only see's it like this :shrug:

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
How have Israel stolen lands...Israel was there in bibical times...they got back their homeland after the war by a UN treaty,1956 they were attacked by Egypt,Lebanon,Jordan and Syria. You talk about the way the Palenstines are being treated... but what would you do if rocketed every day...had bombs planted in civilian areas But you carry on persecuting the Jewish nation? If Israel wanted too it could wipe out all the middle Eastern states. Not saying the Palenstinians do not have a case but it works both ways...whereas Israel let a 100 prisoners go free the Palanstinians let one soldier free.
But you carry on persecuting the Jewish race if that's your thing.
Just to add during the Suez debacle I was fired on by the Israeli army so I'm not springing to their defence here...just saying that there are two sides to the dispute.

They stole land by acts of terrorism that broke the will of an emperialistic nation (us) to hold on to lands stolen from Arabs(again by us)then they invoked a policy of mass immigration that resulted in the continual displacement of the indigenous population.
European and American born Jews have no claim on Israel,only Jews born there before mass immigration have that fundamental right.
Jews born of Non Arabic(post mass immigration) are only illegal settlers.

Dandyman

In London village.
seems to be a problem with the Jews and people seeing them in a negative light, seem to keep themselves tight knit,tend to be linked to money and are acting in a hypocritical manor towards the Palestinians, is it me who only see's it like this :shrug:

I was wondering when this "ironic" post would appear.

Dandyman

In London village.
Conflate? I think I have been espousing the opposite,that Judaism is a mask behind which Millitant Zionists hide and use the travails of the Jewish people as a smokescreen to attack anything other than their repugnant anti Arab agenda.

So why was Edna asked if she was Jewish rather than a Zionist ?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
They stole land by acts of terrorism that broke the will of an emperialistic nation (us) to hold on to lands stolen from Arabs(again by us)then they invoked a policy of mass immigration that resulted in the continual displacement of the indigenous population.
European and American born Jews have no claim on Israel,only Jews born there before mass immigration have that fundamental right.
How are they illegal settlers...when the UN set up the Israeli and offered it the Jews all over the world...that makes it legal...lots of Jewish people fought for this country during the war especially Polish pilots...have full respect for them and the Jews that went to sea to man our ships in the Merchant navy. Why pick on the Jews...is itthe popular thing to do....if you want to worry about illegal immigrants you do not have to leave these shores. Please just realise there are good and bad amongst all races of people...and that includes the Palenstinians.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
How are they illegal settlers...when the UN set up the Israeli and offered it the Jews all over the world...that makes it legal...lots of Jewish people fought for this country during the war especially Polish pilots...have full respect for them and the Jews that went to sea to man our ships in the Merchant navy. Why pick on the Jews...is it the popular thing to do....if you want to worry about illegal immigrants you do not have to leave these shores. Please just realise there are good and bad amongst all races of people...and that includes the Palenstinians.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Conflate? I think I have been espousing the opposite,that Judaism is a mask behind which Millitant Zionists hide and use the travails of the Jewish people as a smokescreen to attack anything other than their repugnant anti Arab agenda.

So when the Arabs attack Israel that's alright...but when Israel hit back they have a repugnant anti Arab agenda...oh! I see it now...

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

So when the militant Arabs attack Israel that's alright...but when Israel hit back they have a repugnant anti Arab agenda...oh! I see it now...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On the basis that this is, (very) broadly speaking, a football messageboard, and the thread is likely to descend further into a binfest, I'm going to politely wrap it up here.

There are, I'm confident, numerous internet forums on which you can discuss the Israel-Palestine issue should you wish to do so, and I have no wish to stifle that, simply to keep NSC out of any complaints that may arise.

I trust you all understand :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here