Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roger waters,the truth they wish to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
A conspiracy to cover up the evils of a Fascist state exists,the power of Israel to rob a people of their lands farms and lives is given by diverting attention from the true font of terrorism,Fundamentalist Judaism.
Persecution of the Palestinians is easy when you view Muslims as Untermensch.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/dec/14/pink-floyd-frontman-fury-israel-nazis

He has a very good point. It disturbs me immensely when I hear critics of Israel being labelled as antisemites by the rabbis. It's not holocaust denial.

If I was a Palestinian I would view the Israelis as violent oppressors.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
He has a very good point. It disturbs me immensely when I hear critics of Israel being labelled as antisemites by the rabbis. It's not holocaust denial.

If I was a Palestinian I would view the Israelis as violent oppressors.

All criticism is dismissed as Anti-semitism,it is a convenient LIE to blacken any reproach of a system just as evil as Muslim fundamentalism.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Israelis, believe me, are, in the main a deeply unpleasant bunch. I've had the misfortune of working in Israel more than once and they are a very odd lot. They have suffered greatly as a people and deserve the sympathy of the world in relation to the past but they are ultra nationalistic and racist as a consequence. It would be wrong to say ALL of them are rude and ignorant but an awful lot are.

I understand that, in that region, they are despised and opposed by all of their neighbours, they are clinging on to the edge of the Middle East by their fingernails and face an existential threat on a daily basis...but they are bloody rude and behave like total ********s to non Israelis. You have to be very stupid or pissed to criticise their treatment of Arabs in Israel. My colleague found this out in a bar in Tel Aviv.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Last edited:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Israel seems to me to have forgotten the lessons of the Jewish past,that a persecuted people will find a way to fight back against a state dedicated to their eradication.The full force of the Nazi military machine could not prevent an uprising ,Palestinians will not be bowed for ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_resistance_under_Nazi_rule

The Palestinians aren't bowed. It's amazing what a few American supplied Blackhawks , Apaches F18s and Abrams armour can do to a bunch of dispossessed farmers with AK47s. Now that Obama has cut Israel out of the peace process with Iran things in Jerusalem must be getting tense. It's only the animosity between the USA and Tehran that has kept Israel in the game.

Obama has done something incredible here. He is in the twlight of his second term and has done what no candidate could do otherwise. He has ignored the hugely influential Israeli lobby in Washington, has told them to do one and has offered Iran an honourable peace and an end to the war by proxy being waged across the Middle East. It's genius. The effects will resonate for years...or until the next republican presidential candidate decides to get into bed with Jerusalem and the Zionist dollars and they start poking the hornets nest again.

Israel needs to have a powerful enemy in the region to justify their aggression. Without Iran...Israel is just going to be exposed as what it is. A deeply unpleasant state with blood on its hands.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Has NSC been hacked?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
No Edna. Raymond Briggs and I are just having our own little thread here.

Jan 30, 2008
Confused by your comment Edna. Guess you must be Jewish?

As from where I sit (leafy Kent/no religion), Israel is acting outrageously and completely hypocritically as far as Palestine is concerned.
funny how the yanks don't say to much , how money speaks eh
regards
DR

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Has NSC been hacked?

Feel free to offer any opinion you may have on this subject or condone state suppression of an oppressed minority.you might wish to consider how many U.N. resolutions Saddam hussein's Iraq clocked up V The number of ignored sanction America lets Israel gets away with.
You may also wish to condone or condemn state sponsored theft of Arab property by illegal squatters supported through the Zionist millitary machine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_UN_resolutions_concerning_Israel_and_Palestine

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Confused by your comment Edna. Guess you must be Jewish?

Yes, yes that was the OBVIOUS conclusion to draw from that post, wasn't it? :facepalm:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No, I wouldn't even pretend to know enough about the Middle East to offer an educated comment.

I was merely being flippant, for which I apologise. It just seemed curious that there was a random Israel Palestine thread with just two posters going back & forth on it. That's all I meant.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Feel free to offer any opinion you may have on this subject or condone state suppression of an oppressed minority.you might wish to consider how many U.N. resolutions Saddam hussein's Iraq clocked up V The number of ignored sanction America lets Israel gets away with.
You may also wish to condone or condemn state sponsored theft of Arab property by illegal squatters supported through the Zionist millitary machine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_UN_resolutions_concerning_Israel_and_Palestine

How have Israel stolen lands...Israel was there in bibical times...they got back their homeland after the war by a UN treaty,1956 they were attacked by Egypt,Lebanon,Jordan and Syria. You talk about the way the Palenstines are being treated... but what would you do if rocketed every day...had bombs planted in civilian areas But you carry on persecuting the Jewish nation? If Israel wanted too it could wipe out all the middle Eastern states. Not saying the Palenstinians do not have a case but it works both ways...whereas Israel let a 100 prisoners go free the Palanstinians let one soldier free.
But you carry on persecuting the Jewish race if that's your thing.
Just to add during the Suez debacle I was fired on by the Israeli army so I'm not springing to their defence here...just saying that there are two sides to the dispute.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As a youngster I remember the 6 Day War when Israel was invaded simultaneously by Egypt,Syria and Jordan. I thought it was pretty unfair that three countries would gang up on one and so the Israelis had considerable sympathy from me. Over the years all that sympathy has slowly eroded. They really do themselves no favours.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
I believe it is natural and possible to hate any form of discrimination on the basis of race creed and colour and yet be anti Zionist. That despite the persecution of Jewish people throughout the last 2000 years it is possible to be critical of a state that persecutes a people who owned that land before mass jewish immigration.

Dandyman

In London village.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here