Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robyn Schonhofer - Talk Sport - REMF - London Marathon

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The piece was great but it had no mention of where or how to donate. Maybe a follow up piece with an update from Robyn and the website address could be done.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gift Aid told me they would be able to claim gift aid on all donations made.

Robyn

Oct 8, 2003
London
Hi Everyone.

Sorry I've been a bit quiet. I'm currently on holiday and not had access to a computer till now. It's all been very exciting as I started my trip in Atlanta and got caught up in the Tornado that struck on Friday. I was watching a basketball game near the CNN center and it took off part of the roof of the building!

So I take it a piece about me was in the programme at the last game. Did they not print the Just Giving address? I'll have to have words with Paul about missing that vital bit of information!

Thanks as always for generosity and I'll tackle Just Giving myself on my return.

Rxx

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
all been very exciting as I started my trip in Atlanta and got caught up in the Tornado that struck on Friday. I was watching a basketball game near the CNN center and it took off part of the roof of the building!

That must have been THIS one.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Robyn, it was a good piece but there was no information about the funds bank details or the justgiving address so it was a lost opportunity really. Maybe they could do a follow up report on 5/4 in the programme and encourage people to donate and give the address.

Robyn

Oct 8, 2003
London
I'm sorry about that. I'm sure I included it in the email to Paul. Will sort out!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How are things going Robyn. Do you want me to see if they can do another piece for the match programme on 5/4 with the website. Can you make the REMF 7 games at Lewes FC on Friday 1tth 7.45 pm kick off ?. Should be able to give you a remf shirt if you can make it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Robyn

I have your REMF shirt. Its a BHAFC Yellow away shirt with the REMF logo printed on the front. You should be quite easy to spot !.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tony - Woodingdean Gull is to thank for arranging the shirt.

Robyn

Oct 8, 2003
London
Hiya,

So I'm back from holiday and a bit jetlagged but still getting on with the training!

Shirt sounds fab. I'll see what I can do about the REMF Match but as I'm on air till 7it may be a problem.

Leave it with me.

US I've replied to your private message.

Rxx

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Can't you do an OB? If H&J can swan off to Taunton this Friday....

Oh, and I hope you had a good time. (Not Term 5 I hope)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It would be great if Robyn can come as we can get some sponsors for you and Everest wants a personal introduction.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
True especially as Everest as his home video recorder with him. On second thoughts lets no go there.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:down:

I promise to be on my bestest behaviour.

Oh, and I shall have 2 camcorders, just in case.

Last edited:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
p713091241-3.jpg

And now she's got the shirt!
A Very Few More Pictures Here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here