Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto De Zerbi - JOINS AS NEW HEAD COACH (4 year contract)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Very very happy with this!

It’s evolution, not revolution.

Brilliant work by Tony & Paul.

They’ve given us a fighting chance of another top 10 EPL finish with this appointment!

Now for the Pizza, Pasta and Birra Moretti to celebrate!

Berra Moretti??

It’s brewed in Scotland try Peroni

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Chris Sutton on 5Live ‘A left field appointment’

Only if you know **** all about the Albion, TB and PB!

TS immediately called in their ‘European expert’ who promptly gave a run down of his career, circumstances and preferred tactical approach, plus explained how he is happy to blood younger players. Also said it was a ‘very good catch’ for BHA.

Ergo - Sutton is a prick who does no research :shrug:

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Then that was a weakness. In the time he was here in England, he hadn't learned enough to be confident in interviews. Huge mistake.

Not really, as I understand he had enough English to give interviews when he arrived (the normal sort of "how do you think the game went?" questions don't exactly require fluency to answer anyway), he chose not to. Which may have been because, as he claimed, he was worried about not communicating accurately, but had the added benefit of playing into his football mystic image.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Looking to bring 7 back room staff with him apparently but TBC. Explains the Bruno thing a bit I guess

Just read there will be work permit requirements.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Based on an anagram, I'm looking forward to seeing an efficient automated system and the Albion player production line continuing.

Roberto De Zerbi = Be err robotized

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Not really, as I understand he had enough English to give interviews when he arrived (the normal sort of "how do you think the game went?" questions don't exactly require fluency to answer anyway), he chose not to. Which may have been because, as he claimed, he was worried about not communicating accurately, but had the added benefit of playing into his football mystic image.

That's a great theory, but he is no longer at Leeds. The messiah was found not to be all things to all people after all.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Another Bobby Z?

I'm in.

*goes off to look for Paul Watson*

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Tbh, don’t know loads about him but I’m pleased we’ve got someone in and from what I have read he certainly looks a good appointment. Trust Tony and Paul will have done their due diligence.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thankfully NSC is of no relevance or significance to those conducting proper grownup lives in the real world whatsoever.

Can you give me the link to what they’ll be saying during games, so I can bin NSC? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here