Robbie Savage

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Was a complete waste of time him coming, strutted around as if he was Lionel Messi, apparently was a bad influence on the young players at the club, and openly admitted on TV he only put in 50% effort while he was with us, apparently he came to us to get game time and get his fitness, he did us No favours.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
mate, you're a bit weird.

hope you've developed a life since he retired, or do you just watch his tv punditry in a darkened room?

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I actually quite like Robbie Savage, but I realise that puts me in a tiny minority! He was utter, utter balls for us though, a lot people felt that he'd decided the club was beneath him, so he understandably doesn't have too many fans in Brighton.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If this isn't a wind up you need some help.

:lolol:

lg_1107.jpg

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Listening to this is more worth your while than asking about his career with us.

D

Deleted member 18477

Robbie Savage loved a fry up before going home from a place called buddies along the sea front after a night out on the beers! (yes this place sells fry ups during the night and is full of pissheads eating fry ups at 4am!)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He was as useless as the manager that brought him here

Savaged

Jul 23, 2012
mate, you're a bit weird.

hope you've developed a life since he retired, or do you just watch his tv punditry in a darkened room?

I have watched every TV broadcast featuring Robbie Savage following his retirement.

Admittedly i have been unable to watch two broadcasts live due to extreme circumstances however these were recorded and viewed at a later date.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports