[Football] Robbie Fowler

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Without wishing to detail such a great thread, what's your view on Trump's press conferences during this pandemic?

Or if that's too broad a question, just last night's maybe.

Just interested as you "love" him.

I've been avoiding the news throughout this as finding it too stressful watching it. Not seen any of his press conferences or indeed the UK government daily briefing, I usually look at the BBC news website for the latest.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Without wishing to detail such a great thread, what's your view on Trump's press conferences during this pandemic?

Bleach Seagull with a lamp up his arse.

846FF4F1-CD24-46CB-AE31-39CFA403364F.jpeg

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen

I was just going to suggest he starts drinking disinfectant, but then I remembered Bozza's be nice rule.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Love Trump, love Farage, vote Tory, read mail online, think birds football is s**t, don't think racism in football is a huge problem, BTL landlord. Few 'no no's' amongst that lot isn't there for NSC!!

Await the predictable 'troll' replies.............yawns.

I've searched for the merest hint of sarcasm in that post, but unfortunately, I think that even the lowest form of wit is sadly, (and has been proven on this thread a number of times) way beyond you :wave:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Bit like Sol Campbell but RF can't wave the 'racist' card.

I would find it very easy to believe, though, that Sol Campbell is better..... or at least could be a more convincing candidate

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I ignore you when you're in the middle of one of your miserable drinking sessions. Boring company.

I've only ever criticised tax cheats, whether they be a builder or a multinational. You know little about me, close mates are tradesmen, and one thing I'm not is a posh boy or snob.

So why the snobby comment about 'subbies and white van men' then?

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I've searched for the merest hint of sarcasm in that post, but unfortunately, I think that even the lowest form of wit is sadly, (and has been proven on this thread a number of times) way beyond you :wave:

You didn't find any sarcasm as there was none. A factual post not a sarcastic one.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Thats ironic ' nobody can be arsed' then you write 3 sentences. Basically the nsc elite don't like anyone daring to express the 'wrong' view and if you do you get insulted / removed from the thread. My OP is a valid one, for years Sol Campbell waved the 'racism' card when couldn't get into management (to me the real reason is that he's an arrogant and aloof man who chairmen thought 'could he connect with my players?' 'No') Robbie Fowler unfortunately can't wave that card. How does that make me a racist?A realist yes not a racist.

Normally I don't like to answer a question with a question; however, in this instance it might be appropriate in establishing whether your initial post had an "Agenda"

So here goes.

In your own opinion and I don't know whether you have already posted an opinion on this subject on another thread.

When in your words "people like Sol Campbell players the race card" when he couldn't even secure an interview despite applying for say 20-30 jobs.

So in your own opinion. Why do you think Sol Campbell wasn't able to secure any interviews ?

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Normally I don't like to answer a question with a question; however, in this instance it might be appropriate in establishing whether your initial post had an "Agenda"

So here goes.

In your own opinion and I don't know whether you have already posted an opinion on this subject on another thread.

When in your words "people like Sol Campbell players the race card" when he couldn't even secure an interview despite applying for say 20-30 jobs.

So in your own opinion. Why do you think Sol Campbell wasn't able to secure any interviews ?

Because he is snobby and aloof. Nothing to do with skin colour at all. He just used to wave that card when he didn't get a job as did Paul Ince. The same Paul Ince who has managed 5 different clubs and turned down an interview with us after MA was sacked. So sorry to disappoint you as I know you weren't expecting a reasoned reply it was a 'give him some rope' question.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I was just going to suggest he starts drinking disinfectant, but then I remembered Bozza's be nice rule.

No doubt you are an 'advocate' of free speech and 'tolerance' and 'understanding' and yet because someone says the 'wrong' thing you advocate they drink disinfectant. Unbelievable.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Because he is snobby and aloof. Nothing to do with skin colour at all. He just used to wave that card when he didn't get a job as did Paul Ince. The same Paul Ince who has managed 5 different clubs and turned down an interview with us after MA was sacked. So sorry to disappoint you as I know you weren't expecting a reasoned reply it was a 'give him some rope' question.

I think it's a bit late for that, you've been spinning around with that rope round your neck since 9.30 :facepalm:

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Have fun, and keep yourself entertained :wave:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

No not at all. That's a valid answer.

But maybe you answered your own opening post.

Maybe Robbie Fowler's reputation has preceded him in some way. After all. Like you say. He doesn't even have the obstacle of being Black standing in his way.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No doubt you are an 'advocate' of free speech and 'tolerance' and 'understanding' and yet because someone says the 'wrong' thing you advocate they drink disinfectant. Unbelievable.
Maybe he just wants to make sure you don't get the Corona Virus.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports