Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

(Riverside) Mike Dean

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yeah, okay I know I might b slighty biased, and slightly pisseed, but MikeDean single handedly got Boro promoted today. ****ing **** Jasper carrott look-a-likey

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In the ground I could only assume the red was for a player for mouthing off or similar. There was no possible way I considered it could have been for Stephen's challenge.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Wishful thinking. Serious foul play, i.e. using excessive force, is a red card offence...regardless of whether the player wins the ball. Breaking the skin like that clearly falls under that category.

That said, their player was wrong to swipe the yellow card out of Dean's hand. That shows a degree of weakness on the ref's part.

Breaking the skin, that's got to be the saddest comment this year. My daughter just fell over in the garden and grazed her knee, I'll call the police!!

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
No. It couldn't. There was thirty minutes in which the players, and hughton, could affect the game, that they couldn't get the win is down to them, not the referee or his decision to send of Stephens. That this game would make the difference between automatic promotion and play offs, is a result of the players' and Hughton's inability to have won more points/conceded fewer goals than Boro in the previous 45.

Does anyone live near this fella??

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
In the ground I could only assume the red was for a player for mouthing off or similar. There was no possible way I considered it could have been for Stephen's challenge.

Wait until you see the footage of Dean about to hold up a yellow, it get knocked out of his hand by a Boro player, sees the injured leg then decides to red card him. Had that yellow not been knocked out of his hand he would have held it up and couldn't have gone back on it.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
He was a TOTAL joke. They always put Prem refs on these big games and most of the time they're abysmal. We WERE robbed [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Mike Dean...you ain't welcome in Bucks tonight...idiot...

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Wait until you see the footage of Dean about to hold up a yellow, it get knocked out of his hand by a Boro player, sees the injured leg then decides to red card him. Had that yellow not been knocked out of his hand he would have held it up and couldn't have gone back on it.

I heard he took a call from the lino, but it certainly didn't look that way. Terrible referring. Awful. I hope he never gets a game with us again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not going to comment on the red card - I've only seen it briefly on TV, not enough to have an opinion one way or the other. Anyway, I'm not a qualified referee.

But - even allowing for the fact that that gash in his leg must have been hurting a bit - surely angrily knocking the card out of the referee's hands should in itself be a sending off? 10 v. 10 - now that might have ended better.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Not going to comment on the red card - I've only seen it briefly on TV, not enough to have an opinion one way or the other. Anyway, I'm not a qualified referee.

But - even allowing for the fact that that gash in his leg must have been hurting a bit - surely angrily knocking the card out of the referee's hands should in itself be a sending off? 10 v. 10 - now that might have ended better.

Briefly? You really don't need to see it for that long, get off the fence!!

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Just got in and watched the red again what a wanker both dean and ramariz are ramariz pushs his fingers down by his cut to make it bleed so it looked worse tosser

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Just seen the incident on video. Stephens gets the ball and that twunt hit his studs. Unfortunate yes, bad injury yes. Intentional no. The ref has been talked into changing a yellow to a red. This blew our chance I am afraid. Stephens did not mean to injure the guy yet that cheat insisted his was punished for deliberate intent to injure. Prick

Edit.....For all those who say.....well his studs were up you can't do that! Studs up my arse! Look at the video. Hardly. So angry after seeing that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here