Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

(Riverside) Mike Dean

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
If you think Mike Dean was bad nothing compered to the judge at Hassocks May fare. Disqualifide my best marrow as claimed i had polished it with Mr Sheen to make it standout more. Can't say any
More as OB may be watching but some lads paying him a visit soon. Those ITK will be putting some cat poo thru his leterbox, that will lern him

Regards

DR

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
What do you think now Mike Dean ???

Glad you issued a yellow ?
Glad you changed it to a RED ?

I saw a couple of comments earlier about not wearing shin pads... Assumed it was a joke. But from that picture it certainly looks like he wasn't.

No wonder he got injured the stupid twunt.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
so, absolutely impossible then? fair enough.

Congratulations on finding a match in another country where it happened.
But that isn't what happened today, is it? I responded that it wasn't possible that he picked the wrong card. Mike Dean didn't chuckle to himself after pulling out the wrong card and then look sheepish.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

you do realize that, per the rules of the game, that is irrelevant if the referee believes the challenge was reckless, right?

But it wasn't reckless that is the point .. It wasn't out of control, it wasn't excessive force . Why was it reckless ????

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
it being 'fan pressure' is total conjecture on your part and perhaps the ref asked for the opinion of his colleague and there would be no point in asking for another opinion if you were simply going to ignore it if it didn't back up your initial interpretation of the incident. also, he pulled the card from his pocket and held it behind his back without looking at it. isn't it possible, just possible, that the pulled out the wrong card initially?

Regs genertally keep rthe different cards in different pockets just for this reason. He brought out a yellow and then the idjit of a linesman from even further away said it was a red.

The ref in the Derby game overrulled the linesman 3-4 times on decisions. Ridiculous.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
you do realize that, per the rules of the game, that is irrelevant if the referee believes the challenge was reckless, right?

The challenge wasn't reckless though was it. That is pretty much how all championship centre midfield play the game.
It's not crown green bowls, it's a contact sport, is I believe the view of one of the most highly rated CM in the division.

Show me the ****ing consistency there please!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Have see no footage but from the stands it looked like a well won ball & not even a free kick. Looks like the ref carded the injury and not the challenge. Schoolboy error influenced by another big name player. Piss poor if this is the case.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton

Dean should have asked Ramirez why he wasnt wearing shinguards
and concluded that Ramirez was reckless for not wearing shinguards !

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Isn't it amazing how after 45.5 games one horrendous decision from an official could decide our entire season by condemning us to a draw today and severely weakening us for the entirety of the play offs? Disgusting. Something NEEDS to be done about this shit

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Have see no footage but from the stands it looked like a well won ball & not even a free kick. Looks like the ref carded the injury and not the challenge. Schoolboy error influenced by another big name player. Piss poor if this is the case.

Yes ,

Pi$$ P00r D3AN !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here