Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richards

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Does he go back at the end of November? Is that it, until January(providing we can get him)? Will Rents get a chance?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Does he go back at the end of November? Is that it, until January(providing we can get him)? Will Rents get a chance?

He's here until December 17th, according to the Sky commentators yesterday.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I think the latest month extention is the last that we can do, so will have to buy him in January if he is to stay longer.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think the latest month extention is the last that we can do, so will have to buy him in January if he is to stay longer.

Is the coprrect answer his loan expires on 15th December and I dont think that we can extend it even if we are intent on buying him in January, which I doubt.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How much do you think he would cost if he is for sale ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did he not say he is not interested in signing for anybody outside opf the championship and was only coming to us to play some games and oput himself in the shop windown. So his price is immaterial.

Did he not say he is not interested in signing for anybody outside opf the championship and was only coming to us to play some games and oput himself in the shop windown. So his price is immaterial.

I thought that was O'Calaghan who had intimated that.
Richards is happy just to get a game, and he has said he could play better than when he started with us, given a chance. Humility seems to be his strong point here.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I may be wrong but I thought that what I said came from Richards and that O Callaghan was prepared to sign for us but couldnt agree terms ie wanted more wages and DKL was not prepared to pay them. So as a 2nd choioce he signed on loan.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
he did quiet put it as bluntly as that

he said something along the lines of wanting to come and get games under his belt but saw his future at ipswich,but he has hinted since that he might reconsider that if it didn't look like he had much of a future there.don't think he would have played in the fa cup if he wasn't intrested in staying here

i think we will end up signing for us in jan but we will have to wait and see

as for his loan he signed a couple of days before the yeovil game so his 3 months would end after the swindon game as it sounds like sky said,but like yorkie i haven't seen anything about his loan which should finish after tuesday night being extended for the last month but no talk of him ging back so prehaps he has

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I read somewhere that his girlfriend or her brother supported BHA and spoke well of us. Also didnt he go on record as saying he should have ignored his agents advice and signed for us. Havent read anything about Richards wanting to come here permanently though.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I read somewhere that his girlfriend or her brother supported BHA and spoke well of us. Also didnt he go on record as saying he should have ignored his agents advice and signed for us. Havent read anything about Richards wanting to come here permanently though.

it's george's girlfriends brother over in that supports us

he didn't say he wanted to come but hinted that maybe depending on how things were he might look at it,think he has enjoyed himself (got to be better than ipswich res).also he's from harlow which isn't a million miles away and if he were to leave ipswich can't see to many championship teams fighting to sign him

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England

We dont have to buy him, we could also sign him on long-term loan in January until the end of the season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We dont have to buy him, we could also sign him on long-term loan in January until the end of the season.

I thought that it had to be for a maximum of 3 months or fora season and as he had been with us for 3 months we could not sign him on loan anymore this season. I may well have misinterpreted tyhe rules on loans but I am sure that somebody will put me right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here