Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Restaurants in Worthing

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hi,

Looking for some recommendations for Restaurants in Worthing or surrounding area! Not really fussed on what type of food but normally do Casa Ciros, Caprichos kind of stuff!

So any ideas :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
'Food' is quite good, as is The River Kwai

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Beijing was always pretty decent as Chineses go when I was a Worthing lad.

Mahaan did a good curry, but service went downhill as they expanded.

Montagues was always a decent little tex-mex, and I've struggled to find something as good, for that kind of thing, around Bristol.

The Paragon was a decent meal - no idea if it's still going either under John and Eddie's stewardship or otherwise.

And there was a fantastic restaurant up in Findon Village, although can't remember what it was called now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Limings is good for Mexican style food.

Obviously you have Ask and Pizza Express for your usual Italian stuff, you know what to expect.

There's a tiny italian place down next to the Guildbourne centre, really family run, good atmosphere, used to go there for amazing sandwiches. Will post the name when I can remember it.

Mar 13, 2008
There is a amazing place that is Crêpe place (nice Crêpes not like chocolate ones). It is down the road opposite past times in Worthing town center.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Try Restaurante Andalucia in Ferring quality Spanish restaurant

Been wondering about that restaurant as always see it when I go for a haircut!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Theres a nice bar/restaurant in that road in Worthing. Can't remember what its called, or the road. But I had the noodles with chicken, which was excellent.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Try the Spanish place down Ann Street called Picasso's

Fantastic food, good service and fairly reasonably priced as well.

Either there or as Bozza said Montagues Tex-Mex is bloody fantastic!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Que Pasa, thats it.
Up past Yates. Mexican, thai, italian, all kinds of stuff.

Yoda

English & European
Limings is good for Mexican style food.

Obviously you have Ask and Pizza Express for your usual Italian stuff, you know what to expect.

There's a tiny italian place down next to the Guildbourne centre, really family run, good atmosphere, used to go there for amazing sandwiches. Will post the name when I can remember it.

That place near the Guildbourne, think it's called Marina's (or something like that), is only a cafe so not good if you're thinking about a night out for a meal.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was going to do Thai Kitchen in Littlehampton but Spices or Lemongrass sound good! Can't decide where though - argh!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Istanbul on the seafront (Turkish and mediterranean food) was recommended to us and we tried it a couple of weeks ago - absolutely superb :thumbsup:

Have tried every other restaurant in Worthing on this thread and agree that Food, Spices, Lemongrass, Liming, Montagues and Caprichos are good but had a dreadful meal in Picassos a few months back so wont be going there again.

For a curry try The Royal Jaipur :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here