Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Restaurants in Worthing

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I wasn't impressed with Picassos either! Food and Liming we use quite alot so looking for a change! Royal Jaipur is very good too :)

rudeboy

Sep 17, 2008
spices used to be good with old owners but now cheap charlie thai owners.
that means very granite. food also gone downhill.
des lynham doesnt eat in there anymore

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Isn't there a fish restaurant - Bryce's Brasserie, or something - in Worthing? I haven't eaten there myself, but I have eaten at the original Bryce's in Surrey and I'm sure the owner/chef said his daughter was running the second one in Worthing. The original one is very good, and it's all fresh stuff landed at Shoreham from the overnight boats.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Try Restaurante Andalucia in Ferring quality Spanish restaurant

Highly recommend this place. Large portion Tapas but very good quality and very reasonable prices. If your not driving get a jug of their Sangria which is very nice.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Istanbul on the seafront (Turkish and mediterranean food) was recommended to us and we tried it a couple of weeks ago - absolutely superb :thumbsup:

Have tried every other restaurant in Worthing on this thread and agree that Food, Spices, Lemongrass, Liming, Montagues and Caprichos are good but had a dreadful meal in Picassos a few months back so wont be going there again.

For a curry try The Royal Jaipur :thumbsup:

was in The Royal jaipur about 2 months ago.. very average food and at 9.00pm on a saturday night was only 1/4 full.. nuff said..... I suggest The Sunny in east worthing, lovely Greek or The Penang in south farm road

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jaipur was quality last time I went there and the Fortune Chinese is very good value for money.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
fish factory. mate goes there regular and never had a bad meal.

sits and waits for people saying how shit it is...!!!!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
spices used to be good with old owners but now cheap charlie thai owners.
that means very granite. food also gone downhill.
des lynham doesnt eat in there anymore

Grr this is where I had booked for!! Will cancel ;o(

Lush

Mods' Pet
Do NOT go to Picassos, unless you think that a bowl of Batchelor's Savoury Rice (complete with reconstituted square red pepper) is an acceptable alternative to paella.

Tides on Aldsworth Ave in Goring is very pleasant, food very good and the staff very friendly. They're a bit off the beaten track so go and give them some support!

Far East on Chapel Street (above China Palace) is a sumptuous looking place for an all you can eat Chinese buffet. Book promptly.

RED was great but is now closed :(. Limings, Food and The Fish Factory are OK but wouldn't last five minutes if there was more competition.

My recommendation, and where I'm going this evening in fact, is Meze Meze on South Street (sea end) in Lancing. Wonderful wonderful authentic Greek food, lovely modern-looking venue, staff friendly.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Isn't there a fish restaurant - Bryce's Brasserie, or something - in Worthing? I haven't eaten there myself, but I have eaten at the original Bryce's in Surrey and I'm sure the owner/chef said his daughter was running the second one in Worthing. The original one is very good, and it's all fresh stuff landed at Shoreham from the overnight boats.

Yes it is on the side of the Chatsworth Hotel where the Inn on the Prom/Waterfront used to be

Also can recommend Indigos in the Ardington Hotel in Steyne Gardens. Fish Factory very good (same owner)

The Levant in Goring do nice food, but they do not sell alcohol and is never busy in the evenings!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here