Reserves

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Barney keeps finding the net in the reserves OGH could lose his place on the first team bench.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm a bit concerned that when Murray is back he goes straight onto the bench so it will be one from Davies or Hart and RS seems to prefer Hart. Where will that leave Davies

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm a bit concerned that when Murray is back he goes straight onto the bench so it will be one from Davies or Hart and RS seems to prefer Hart. Where will that leave Davies

Playing up front.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Davies definately worth 20 mins - I Love OGH but has not been in the same form as the end of last season. This is why we have 5 strikers - for competition.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If Barney keeps finding the net in the reserves OGH could lose his place on the first team bench.
Not really, considering they have both been on the bench when they've been available (I assume when you say "Barney" what you actually mean is "Craig Davies").

And to be honest I think first team performance generally count for more than reserve games. Hart was excellent last season, whereas Davies was lamentable. He is fifth in the pecking order on merit, if he keeps working and doing all he can to get a chance than all well and good but for me I think a couple of goals against Aldershot reserves is not enough to show he's overtaken Hart.

Moneybags

Aug 15, 2009
Not really, considering they have both been on the bench when they've been available (I assume when you say "Barney" what you actually mean is "Craig Davies").

And to be honest I think first team performance generally count for more than reserve games. Hart was excellent last season, whereas Davies was lamentable. He is fifth in the pecking order on merit, if he keeps working and doing all he can to get a chance than all well and good but for me I think a couple of goals against Aldershot reserves is not enough to show he's overtaken Hart.

i think you will find davies has scored in every reserve game this season not just at aldershot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports