Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reserves

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Davies got another couple. I know Forster and Dickinson have been scoring and neither deserve to be dropped, but I personally would like to see Davies given a chance at some point, if only brought on for the last 20 minutes when we need a goal (a position that Hart seems to be monopolising).

If Davies is given a chance this season he will score goals for us.

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Davies at the Double

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I agree would much rather Davies came on for 20 minutes than Hart

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
saw sully today,playing eastbourne in the reserves today,still enjoying life up their

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
How many is that he's got for the stiffs now? if he keeps scoring he's going to start attracting attention from elsewhere, really deserves a sub appearance at the very least.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I think RS will have to give him a game soon, OGH impressed similarly in the reserves towards the end of last season to earn himself a first team recall.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well i aree with everyone else, Hart has had his chance, hasn't played brilliantly (IMO) and it is now turn for davies to get his chance.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Are you f***ing serious? Hart is the man! He played so well at the backend of last season. He should be main sub if 100% fit*.

*I agree, Davies deserves a chance over Hart

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think we should loan Davies out, we don't really need him at the moment, but we would benefit from him going out, banging them in and coming back on fire... for us! Send him to Micky at Port Vale, everyone's a winner.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I feel Slade is giving Davies a chance to rebuild his confidence,in the reserves and scoring.Another booing episode like was directed at him versus Mk dons ,would IMO damage his career at Brighton beyond repair.That would be a great shame as the guy has talent.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I feel Slade is giving Davies a chance to rebuild his confidence,in the reserves and scoring.Another booing episode like was directed at him versus Mk dons ,would IMO damage his career at Brighton beyond repair.That would be a great shame as the guy has talent.
... And a bloody good attitude to go with it, from what I can gather since he's been with us, never seen anything other than hard work and determination from the guy. Full credit to him for getting his head down and impressing in the reserves, really hope he takes his chance when he gets it.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I could see that he seemed to have something in the first game he played. Unfortunately he must be woefully short on confidence and so a spell in the stiffs should do him good - but just not too long otherwise that won't do him any good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here