Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reported blaze today at the Emirates Stadium

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I heard it was a (Berg)kamp fire that went out of control. Let's hope the Panasonic Viera flatscreens inside the boardroom are okay.

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
i heard that thierry henry offered to lend a HAND putting it out, but the irish complainded to the fire ombusman and asked to have the fire relit.

Last edited:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Forensics now taking place...they've called in Los Angeles Medical Examiner Quincey (Owusu-Abeyie)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Not as good as fish or tree puns, are they? :down:

Oh, I don't know: it's nice to see NSC-ers are finally BRANCHING OUT with their punsmithery...

ps Breaking news from The Emirates: The Police now believe the fire was started by a dog - armed with a can of petrol & a zippo. Apparently, a witness heard a loud "woof" the moment the blaze started. :ohmy:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Rumours that the Emirates has been Reyes to the ground due to the extent of the fire damage are as yet unconfirmed.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
By (Charlie) George! I'm surprised the Gooner puns are still trickling in to be Frank (McLintock).

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If I see one more status update of his which includes the words 'love and miss...' with my housemates (his girlfriends) name in it I think I will scream.

Can we get this thread back on the Wright track please! All this Wilshe(re) or won't she is getting a bit tedious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here