Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Replacement for Chicksen

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
BG does have a valid concern, in that we could well be going into the Hull game with Calderon playing left back, and therefore no cover during the match for left back or right back.

In my opinion either (a) Bong / Rosenior is fitter than we are making public, or (b) we'll be getting a left back in for 28 days on Feb 9th.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BG does have a valid concern, in that we could well be going into the Hull game with Calderon playing left back, and therefore no cover during the match for left back or right back.

In my opinion either (a) Bong / Rosenior is fitter than we are making public, or (b) we'll be getting a left back in for 28 days on Feb 9th.

Hope you are right

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
I am convinced this thread is a wind up - can it really take 7 pages to establish that left backs disappearing into a black hole because of a run of injuries makes our coaching staff incapable of ingenuity - which often produces some unforeseen brilliance. Now I sit in the West Stand and it might be an optical illusion but because the floodlights are so crap on the East Stand touchline I spend most of one half of the match wondering whether we have a left back anyway.

This is one of my irritations at the Albion - along with why we don't use the multi-ball system to get the game moving more quickly - why the ball boys (and girls) seem to be a bit disinterested - and why the catering is dramatically expensive but pretty shoddy. And why away team substitutes cannot leave the pitch quickly ..... and Billy Davies..........

Oh - and why the man shouts so bloody loud at half-time on the microphone in the 1901 club - when we'd just like to discuss the match and enjoy a nice cup of free tea........

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I am convinced this thread is a wind up - can it really take 7 pages to establish that left backs disappearing into a black hole because of a run of injuries makes our coaching staff incapable of ingenuity - which often produces some unforeseen brilliance. Now I sit in the West Stand and it might be an optical illusion but because the floodlights are so crap on the East Stand touchline I spend most of one half of the match wondering whether we have a left back anyway.

This is one of my irritations at the Albion - along with why we don't use the multi-ball system to get the game moving more quickly - why the ball boys (and girls) seem to be a bit disinterested - and why the catering is dramatically expensive but pretty shoddy. And why away team substitutes cannot leave the pitch quickly ..... and Billy Davies..........

Oh - and why the man shouts so bloody loud at half-time on the microphone in the 1901 club - when we'd just like to discuss the match and enjoy a nice cup of free tea........
Isn't multi-ball now against the rules ? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here