*** REMF XI vs NSC XI - Saturday 28th March 2009 ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Looking for an old replica kit in small (check Classified forum), will give £, or donate to REMF. Or, if anyone has a spare that they can bring, that'll be good. Otherwise I'll be sporting my England outfit... PM me, Cheers.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'll bring my albion argentina shirt from a few years ago if anyone needs one

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i will bring a couple of extra shirts if someone needs one

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Full changing rooms and showers are provided with the pitch hire. They are located above the cafe in the middle of the 3 pitches

have the pikeys moved on yet? there were hundreds of them there when I was down there a couple of weeks ago

Jimmy Grimble

I would offer my services to team NSC to try and combat, what will be, a thorough rinsing from Snoobs Seagull, alas, I'll still be in unfathomable sleep at 12 o clock let alone ready for a half 9 meet.

Have a good match n' that though everyone.

Last edited:

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
there is parking at the top of the park and the entrance to this is on either side you really wont be able to miss it

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Apologies as per other thread but i am 99% sure i cant make the REMF game this yr due to something i cannot get out of and commited to in Sept! Good luck to everyone involved though - and make sure we WIN!

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Rather odd request, I'm an NSC goalie tomorrow and I can't for the life of me find any SOCKS.

If anyone is willing to lend me some (size 11 feet) then great, else I'll be wearing trackies :p

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
IMGP9764.JPG

these any good?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports