Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF VIII - ** Match Details **

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Guys

Do we want 2000 flyers and if so I need a team to help. I am thinking of the Stockport game on 2/5.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm happy to hand some out. We're playing a warm up game that morning aren't we? If you get them to Brett before day Gareth, he can dole them out in the morning.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Guys

Do we want 2000 flyers and if so I need a team to help. I am thinking of the Stockport game on 2/5.

I'll ask to see if we can get some printed.

I'm sure you know this, but I'd talk to the club first about this, if only out of courtesy. The problem is the amount of potential litter handing out flyers creates.

Ask Insider as to who to ask, but I think it might be Derek Allan.

I'll ask to see if we can get some printed.

I'm sure you know this, but I'd talk to the club first about this, if only out of courtesy. The problem is the amount of potential litter handing out flyers creates.

Ask Insider as to who to ask, but I think it might be Derek Allan.

:wozza:

Al,
My printer is OK to do these - size (A5?), colour or b/w and quantity please?
The posters have been delivered to chez vous this morning according to Royal Mail.
N

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Great news.

I have contacted Ricky Marlowe and he is travelling down from Edinburgh for the 8th time to play in the honour and memory of Robert Eaton.

:bowdown:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its time to get the publicity Juggernaught in motion. Argus, Local papers, Mid Sussex Times - does Ritchie still work for them ?, SCR, Radio Reverb, Southern FM, Juice, BHAFC match programme, 2000 flyers being given out, NSC, CPFC forums, Croydon press, I will liaise with Roz.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Great news.

I have contacted Ricky Marlowe and he is travelling down from Edinburgh for the 8th time to play in the honour and memory of Robert Eaton.

:bowdown:

Well done Gareth, there are only 38 bookmakers in Edinburgh, so we would track him down eventually

We were short of strikers as Beefy managed to break his arm in the warm up game yesterday, ruling himself out of REMF 2009

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A message from Dick today.

Gareth

Many thanks to all at REMF for the tremendous gesture yesterday - I think the reception given by the
crowd showed how much it is appreciated - and on behalf of Teresa and the club we certainly reciprocate
that. I hope Doug and his wife take comfort from Robert being remembered in this meaningful way.

Please pass on my warm regards to them.

I will be there on Fri May 8.
Regards

Dick

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
A message from Dick today.

Gareth

Many thanks to all at REMF for the tremendous gesture yesterday - I think the reception given by the
crowd showed how much it is appreciated - and on behalf of Teresa and the club we certainly reciprocate
that. I hope Doug and his wife take comfort from Robert being remembered in this meaningful way.

Please pass on my warm regards to them.

I will be there on Fri May 8.
Regards

Dick

ATLAST, something on NSC about the chairman that CANT be moaned at! :dunce:

Seriously though, its good to see the club supporting such a great cause!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have been speaking this week with Peter Ward and he has confirmed HE WILL BE TRAVELLING OVER FROM THE USA ESPECIALLY TO PLAY IN REMF 8. He will be playing up front for the BHAFC supporters team.

This is a HUGE boost to the game and the fund . To have someone of the stature and No 1 Albion legend playing alongside the great Ricky Marlowe is the stuff dreams are made of.

This will be a monumental boost to the event and the publicity of the event.

Wardy playing upfront again for BHAFC and I would hope this will add hundreds to the gate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here