Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF VIII - ** Match Details **

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yeah it is, not far away at all. Left out of the station and then first left at the roundabout and its right in front of you. (I think!)

Sounds about right. Only been there once, but it certainly wasn't more than a 2 minute walk, if that.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Sweet. REMF always seems to be randomly good...Taxman trying to pull my missus and getting stuck at Lewes Station for about 17 hours spring to mind...

Will spread the word among the media types. Are you going to get anyone to sub the programme this year?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I apologise to all the players but due to a pre arranged thing i cannot get out of i cannot play in the REMF this yr. Good luck to everyone though :)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am contacting Peter Ward to see if he will make a guest appearance for the BHAFC supporters. Still awaiting confirmation from RM ( ie his mobile is not working and I am trying to locate him ). Is Dodge being invite as we normally limit it to 2 ex pro's per team. I am also contacting Peter Taylor to see if he can play for the CPFC supporters.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I am contacting Peter Ward to see if he will make a guest appearance for the BHAFC supporters. Still awaiting confirmation from RM ( ie his mobile is not working and I am trying to locate him ). Is Dodge being invite as we normally limit it to 2 ex pro's per team. I am also contacting Peter Taylor to see if he can play for the CPFC supporters.

I have a potential squad of 16 without an ex pro, so it may need trimming to accomodate Ricky, I guess Peter Ward too, but I dont want to fill the team with ex pro's as it is not fair on the BHA squad or the Palace squad

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick

Have you tried the bookies?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hi Gareth

If I am in the country I will be honoured to make an appearance, might
bring the boots as well.

Feel free to phone as the date approaches to see if we are coming over.

Cheers
Peter Ward

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

:flameboun

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Hopefully wont be a kit clash. Our home is all white this year and our away yellow shirts and blue shorts. I wont know what kit we get until day of the game though as we borrow it from the club and can not choose as we get whats not being used by the reserves and youths.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
2 more updates for you.

Dick Knight.

Gareth

I would be delighted to attend and thank you and the other Fund members for your brilliant efforts.
See you on May 8.

Regards
Dick

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sally Townsend re signed shirt for the raffle.

No problem Gareth - just let me know when you can come and collect it.

Kind regards

Sally

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here